Dundee United v Dunfermline

Absolute #scenes for the goals, it was glorious. Brilliant to see Clark's coupon looking like a smacked arse for most of the second half too.

Very pleasing game. I'm buzzing for the next few great results before the mid-season slump.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lovely afternoon out. 

Let's just forget all about the first half. A poor spectacle from both teams, with a couple of late challenges on Faiss and the goal the only things of note. A bit disappointing the way we conceded the opener, given that we couldn't get the ball clear, but hey ho.

But, in the second 45, we played well and were by far the better side. Nice build up and a good strike for our equaliser, Jackson Longridge taking advantage of some very static defending and then another fine finish by Louis Longridge. Aird's free-kick was excellent but 3-2 gave a slightly flattering look to the scoreline I thought.

The reaction after the break, the composure on the ball and the greater threat were most pleasing. A number of good performances all over the pitch but I thought Thomson had a really good game in the middle of the park, and our three central defenders, all in all, were very good. Long may it continue.

As for United, they need some sort of result quickly - well, Csaba does. They didn't seem to have much idea or invention going forward and we seemed to have a lot of time and space in the middle of the park. The fans reaction at the third goal then full-time surely would indicate he's under big pressure.

What a game.

What a performance. 

What an atmosphere. 

Both teams made it a very entertaining game and, pars were worthy winners. 

Clark had a pus like a kicked in piece box when we asked him what that score is. 

Fantastic day amongst a fantastic 1349 traveling Pars fans who sang their hearts out. 

Im a very happy and proud Pars fan tonight. 

Pleasing that falkirk lost today too. All in all it's a great day for the Pars and their fans. 

5 minutes ago, P475 said:

What a game.

What a performance. 

What an atmosphere. 

Both teams made it a very entertaining game and, pars were worthy winners. 

Clark had a pus like a kicked in piece box when we asked him what that score is. 

Fantastic day amongst a fantastic 1349 traveling Pars fans who sang their hearts out. 

Im a very happy and proud Pars fan tonight. 

Pleasing that falkirk lost today too. All in all it's a great day for the Pars and their fans. 

I have waited and waited for us to beat this mob. We fuckin smashed it and overcame the old proverbial.

When the 3rd goal went in it was glourious carnage, I got liquid napalm (bovril) all over ma baws, didn't fuckin matter. It was sublime.

Oh ya c**t, it was fuckin estatic. We won and the bus journey home was fuckin stuff of legend.

COYP so much.

Love the Pars.

Today the man handed his boozer over to us. He made a mint. Had the craic before he headed to St Mirren to watch his team, Dundee FC.

United and your financial kerfuffle, your ex Sevco money grabbers, you totally fucked it lads. You left us for big bucks, where are you now ya hoorbags.

2 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

@Potted hOuGh ‘s on fire tonight have a good few drinks back in the town neebs Pars are back firing on all cylinders:wub:

Lizzie bus was jumping mate. Been a long time since we beat United. Class effort from the fans today and the team.

Went back to he Thistle for a few.  Young team on the bus were superb. We're alive mate, just like the 'Pars Alive' stuff back in the day. We saved our club and I'm fuckin proud if that.

4 minutes ago, parsboi said:

Having Potted Hough on ignore has been my best decision since putting piracy on ignore....

Pars sensational second half.  United were awful.  Deserved result.

Worst decision actually.

You ignored me that much you gave me a mention, were you at the game today?

Fucking gutted I wasn’t there today, sounds like the second half was fantastic.

I swear to f**k man, Faiss’ smile could cure cancer, he loves the Pars again.

United fans could barely raise a cheer for the thumping 2nd, and beyond apathy to raise a full-time boo.

Tragic performance from United, especially the second half. No discernible pattern or gameplan throughout, 10 outfield robots. Passmarks to Loemba for trying to spark things.

Hippolyte, El B, and the baldy c**t ran the show for Dunfermline going forward, absolute embarssment united had nothing in response in either three positions.

Superb Pars away support, and well deserved win. f**k Cshambles.

4 minutes ago, smpar said:

Fucking gutted I wasn’t there today, sounds like the second half was fantastic.

I swear to f**k man, Faiss’ smile could cure cancer, he loves the Pars again.

He smiled like a kid on Christmas morning at us. We went wild. I fuckin love the lad and I love the Pars.

Archived