Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Div

      Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

      We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Recommended Posts

I can understand why Laszlo took Rabbitch off (can't understand why he wasn't sent off mind you) but that change and having Stanton in the middle meant Thomson was able to get involved more and allowed us to get much higher up the park. Can't believe Utd kept the Edge as a squad player let alone started him in a league game. The bit at the end summed him up - a goal down into injury time and he still gets beat in the air to a guy a foot shorter than him. Thought we were poor in the first half but better in the second and United looked very nervy as soon as we scored. Still think they'll be there or there abouts but there's clearly a confidence issue there. Great to get the monkey off the back and with a few first team players to come back into the squad it's looking good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good evening IMG_0422.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

I can understand why Laszlo took Rabbitch off (can't understand why he wasn't sent off mind you) but that change and having Stanton in the middle meant Thomson was able to get involved more and allowed us to get much higher up the park. Can't believe Utd kept the Edge as a squad player let alone started him in a league game. The bit at the end summed him up - a goal down into injury time and he still gets beat in the air to a guy a foot shorter than him. Thought we were poor in the first half but better in the second and United looked very nervy as soon as we scored. Still think they'll be there or there abouts but there's clearly a confidence issue there. Great to get the monkey off the back and with a few first team players to come back into the squad it's looking good.

Good post.

Stanton should never be played out wide, he’s usually far more effective in the middle though not so today.  I’m really hoping when Fyvie is back they can reignite their very effective partnership.

Edge was given the opportunity to leave but didn’t take it, nonetheless he should not be starting; a second choice sub at best.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Table 28. Near the entrance by the McManus

20180804_192802.thumb.jpg.1525fa9735e5ab903e34c043daa65b48.jpg

If you are really than desperate for friends there are probably some online options.

Not for me though.  I don’t really like people and find that is reciprocated.

 

 

 

 

Joking aside, enjoy your night.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

 

5AB82931-7C6C-43D8-B289-4F2F05C18FB5.jpeg

El Bak loved the support today. He knows he's home 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

If you are really than desperate for friends there are probably some online options.

Not for me though.  I don’t really like people and find that is reciprocated.

 

 

 

 

Joking aside, enjoy your night.

 

This is an online option

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

El Bak loved the support today. He knows he's home 

Looking forward to seeing him next week.

I missed the game but my car is clean and I got the ironing done.

Nice shorts btw. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was wrong about some things tonight, however DA Buracus is the most delightful of gentlemen, 10/10 would recommended, massive fan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



I was wrong about some things tonight, however DA Buracus is the most delightful of gentlemen, 10/10 would recommended, massive fandan. 


Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Looking forward to seeing him next week.

I missed the game but my car is clean and I got the ironing done.

Nice shorts btw. 

Thank you

6 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I was wrong about some things tonight, however DA Buracus is the most delightful of gentlemen, 10/10 would recommended, massive fan. 

Thank you

5 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:


 

 

 

 

Thank you.

Hold on...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Looking forward to seeing him next week.

I missed the game but my car is clean and I got the ironing done.

Nice shorts btw. 

I've just poured GD a large Rioja and he is very angry with you.

 

PS. Can someone go next door to the Falkirk thread and politely ask them to keep the noise down?

Köszönöm.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brilliant result for the pars, im off to the pub and so should all of you. 

 

The good news is that all the United players will be told how shite they are when they leave their houses now rather than lay lie outwith Cabasa territory 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Good post.
Stanton should never be played out wide, he’s usually far more effective in the middle though not so today.  I’m really hoping when Fyvie is back they can reignite their very effective partnership.
Edge was given the opportunity to leave but didn’t take it, nonetheless he should not be starting; a second choice sub at best.
 

Correct. Edge’s lack of pace makes him a liability and an obvious weak spot for others to exploit. Feel the third pars goal is a great example of that.

Should be no where near the first teams and the fact he started today sums up the lack of defensive options we STILL have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Why were you at the game today? Glad to have you mind! Where in the Shed were you?
Thought El Bak had a quiet game but think that was because United targeted him so man marked him. Super Joe in midfield had a storming second half and his equaliser was fucking sublime. Hippo is the new Moff for El Bak, in that he's clearly the guy to lay things off for him and hold the ball up in order to bring others in. Falkirk fans were laughingthat he was lazy, and I don't doubt he was, but our manager won't stand for that shit and Hippo's effort was top notch today.
Love your description of Edjenguele! Agree with it as well! He's utter toilet


Was heading up to Aberdeen for tomorrow's game and thought I'd make a wee diversion for a game. Was stood on the left hand side, singing never stopped!

El Bakh took a few heavy tackles, it was definitely a tactic from Utd. Hippolyte was pretty poor first half I thought, but picked up with the team second. Lots of running and physicality (ertainly not lazy), it can get you far with the correct players around you, players like El Bakh: loved the smile on his face during the game, looks to be enjoying his football again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×