Dundee United v Dunfermline

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

It's just those El Bak eyes. I'm only human.

He was playing for us in a league cup game a few seasons back at Tannadice but sadly he was saddled with Michael Moffat as a strike parter who was unable to capitalise on the tap-ins El B served up. Should be a different story now he has Myles Offside alongside him.

DC5C1FC9-A652-4818-92A7-6E527BF55465.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Pics of GTFO.

It's away for now. I had to take action.

4 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I noticed. It's like you're enjoying me stalking you.

'Like'

7 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

She can be a bit like that.

Are you going to the match?

Interesting question.  For all his nonsense it will be interesting to see if he’s actually going to go and watch his team.

17 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

She can be a bit like that.

Are you going to the match?

9 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Interesting question.  For all his nonsense it will be interesting to see if he’s actually going to go and watch his team.

Thought about it but my girls are all going out so I’m going to have a rare day to myself. Bit of mountain biking, gym, run with the dog - that sort of thing. You’ll have to find someone else to give you a spanking.

9 minutes ago, skinny arab said:

Now we've got that pre-season friendly cup thing out of the way the real football starts. 0-0, shit game, shit crowd, shit pies, Csaba oot!!!

Ignore the above post. Walked into kitchen where Mrs had the radio on and Love is in the air comes on, it's a sign, 4-0 utd. Csaba oot!!

15 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Whilst I like to come on to these threads and spout repeated guff please don’t expect me to travel a relatively short distance to actually watch the team I claim to support.

FTFY

16 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

FTFY

That’s harsh grandbags! In the days of cheap flights I’d fly up from City airport on a Saturday morning to watch the Pars. Not exactly a novelty going to Tannadice seeing as we play/fail to beat you about 8 times a season. 

Archived