Dundee United v Dunfermline

14 hours ago, Potted hOuGh said:

Relax sir we are mere supporters and alas, not Vikings.

Ignore and supress any of your personal, preconceived,  ill founded prejudices and be confident your streets are safe .........not very clean mind you, but safe none the less.

I live amongst the Vikings now. Their streets are very clean but their team is pish! (That is Stavanger in case I was being too cryptic)

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Trades or Old Bank Bar.

Malmaison if you want a cheeky Mal Mademoiselle with the girlies.

Thought I read Trades is shut for refurbishment?  I'm heading to the Clep the morra. Proper old school.

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I think Dunfermline could win the Champions League under AJ and he still wouldn't get his own song :(

As harsh as it may be he's not achieved anything particularly special so far, I think that'll change this season. 

Hi All,

Just back off Summer P&B leave and can’t be cunted reading the whole thread, so apologies if I am repeating everyone else’s opinion.

Doesn’t matter how utterly fucking deplorably pish we are. DAFC don’t beat DUFC, so will be business as usual tomorrow.

Looking forward to it actually.

Surprisingly.......

10 hours ago, Grant228 said:

As harsh as it may be he's not achieved anything particularly special so far, I think that'll change this season. 

This is true. Such is the management game. Not much room for errors.

It is with a subtle mix of trepidation and abject fear that I set out for Dundee.  A stop-off at my parents' for a blether and some lunch and then on to the Clep for a single pint - my bladder isn't what it used to be.  Might see you in there, Chubbychops - do you look like your avatar?  I look like mine.

And then it's time to settle in for 90 minutes of misery.  Might just stay in the Clep.

Archived