Dundee United v Dunfermline

2 hours ago, Potted hOuGh said:

Relax sir we are mere supporters and alas, not Vikings.

Ignore and supress any of your personal, preconceived,  ill founded prejudices and be confident your streets are safe .........not very clean mind you, but safe none the less.

I'm descending from vikings so I do enjoy a bit of the old pillaging  Therefore I make no promises

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am very pro-AJ and this is far from criticism but I've stopped listening to his pre-match and post-match interviews. I could guess what the content is going to be. In modern football,  being that non-controversial is quite the compliment.

I can't imagine even imagine him ripping into players now and again when needed, but I'm sure he does.

25 minutes ago, ShaggysBeard said:

I am very pro-AJ and this is far from criticism but I've stopped listening to his pre-match and post-match interviews. I could guess what the content is going to be. In modern football,  being that non-controversial is quite the compliment.

I can't imagine even imagine him ripping into players now and again when needed, but I'm sure he does.

He’s getting a bit more bolshie and unhinged. Steven Mill is a more natural interviewer too and brings out a more human/normal version of AJ rather than just having to answer standard cliches.

1 hour ago, ShaggysBeard said:

I think all pre-match interviews are meaningless borefests.

I think he's pretty strict and ruthless as a manager. Aird didn't play much for most of the first half of the season. Hopkirk was punted. El Bak was given only the last 10 minutes on trophy day. Plenty of players have not been offered contracts at the end of seasons. 

He seems to be a guy who won't stand for shit and demands a certain attitude and professionalism from his players which, if they don't meet, they won't play for him.

Alas, sadly for the toffs, no. They tended to isolate the nerdy, gown-wearing type of toff (can't say I blame them) and with a 10-1 advantage were able to rough up Henry/Hector etc. The ruffians started on me one night too. 
Was Weeper Dee watching behind a bush?

31 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
On 01/08/2018 at 15:58, Shandon Par said:
Alas, sadly for the toffs, no. They tended to isolate the nerdy, gown-wearing type of toff (can't say I blame them) and with a 10-1 advantage were able to rough up Henry/Hector etc. The ruffians started on me one night too. 

Was Weeper Dee watching behind a bush?

He was possibly getting scudded by a bin, yelling for his friends to save him.

8 minutes ago, JFPar said:

Getting the 10:48 train up with a few mates. Any recommendations for boozers?

Trades or Old Bank Bar.

Malmaison if you want a cheeky Mal Mademoiselle with the girlies.

3 hours ago, JFPar said:

Getting the 10:48 train up with a few mates. Any recommendations for boozers?

You’ll be pissed by kick off.  I’ll probably be pissed off 45 minutes after kick off.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:
1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:
You’ll be pissed by kick off.  I’ll probably be pissed off 45 minutes after kick off.

You're probably pissed right now

What a terrible thing to say.

Archived