Dundee United v Dunfermline

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My pre-match thoughts are here (if you have a spare five minutes). I'm pretty pessimistic about Saturday but the usual pre-season excitement means I live in hope of a decent start. Dunfermline won't be under the same pressure we are so they can play with a bit more freedom (a bad opening spell in the game from us and the fans will begin to turn). I know Dunfermline will have a great support through, I just hope our fans actually turn up in decent numbers despite the Betfred Cup results.

7 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

My pre-match thoughts are here (if you have a spare five minutes). I'm pretty pessimistic about Saturday but the usual pre-season excitement means I live in hope of a decent start. Dunfermline won't be under the same pressure we are so they can play with a bit more freedom (a bad opening spell in the game from us and the fans will begin to turn). I know Dunfermline will have a great support through, I just hope our fans actually turn up in decent numbers despite the Betfred Cup results.

We will be right behind you giving you moral support.

23 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

We will be right behind you giving you moral support.

Thanks, although I never know what you might be doing behind my back at the games so I'm always paranoid.

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

Ha! Thursday’s mystic powers have their claws into poor stumigoo. He should enjoy the rush while it lasts. Bodes well for us. 

My rush will last until about 2pm on Saturday when the teams are announced.

5 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Hope you're talking about the match and not a pillaging of Dundee's streets.

Relax sir we are mere supporters and alas, not Vikings.

Ignore and supress any of your personal, preconceived,  ill founded prejudices and be confident your streets are safe .........not very clean mind you, but safe none the less.

1 hour ago, Potted hOuGh said:

Relax sir we are mere supporters and alas, not Vikings.

Ignore and supress any of your personal, preconceived,  ill founded prejudices and be confident your streets are safe .........not very clean mind you, but safe none the less.

Paul McGowan will be cleaning them up for your arrival.

Archived