Dundee United v Dunfermline

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping the team are just getting used to each other but if things don't improve over the next two games, I'm out.  

These aren't awful players but Laszlo makes them look that way.  He's a fucking fraud of a manager.

Had a lovely old time in the Pars end for this one! Terrific atmosphere in the Shed, and a brilliant game. Utd lucky to get two, Pars much much better, specifically in the second half. El Bakh best player on the park, both Longridges played well and I was really impressed with Craigen. Constantly took on players, and made passes count.

United, oh boy. You're in for a long old season. Barton motm? Hahaha nah man, awful. Passing was all over the shop and really didn't offer much protection. Clark did f**k all other than the goal (did enjoy his girfuy for the goal mind). Edjenguele has the squarest shoulders I've ever seen, and barely found a man with a pass. The keeper could have done better for all three goals. Stanton was probably your best player, certainly first half.

All the best for the season Pars, I'll look out for yous.

f**k the DABs.

9 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Had a lovely old time in the Pars end for this one! Terrific atmosphere in the Shed, and a brilliant game. Utd lucky to get two, Pars much much better, specifically in the second half. El Bakh best player on the park, both Longridges played well and I was really impressed with Craigen. Constantly took on players, and made passes count.

United, oh boy. You're in for a long old season. Barton motm? Hahaha nah man, awful. Passing was all over the shop and really didn't offer much protection. Clark did f**k all other than the goal (did enjoy his girfuy for the goal mind). Edjenguele has the squarest shoulders I've ever seen, and barely found a man with a pass. The keeper could have done better for all three goals. Stanton was probably your best player, certainly first half.

All the best for the season Pars, I'll look out for yous.

f**k the DABs.

Why were you at the game today? Glad to have you mind! Where in the Shed were you?

Thought El Bak had a quiet game but think that was because United targeted him so man marked him. Super Joe in midfield had a storming second half and his equaliser was fucking sublime. Hippo is the new Moff for El Bak, in that he's clearly the guy to lay things off for him and hold the ball up in order to bring others in. Falkirk fans were laughingthat he was lazy, and I don't doubt he was, but our manager won't stand for that shit and Hippo's effort was top notch today.

Love your description of Edjenguele! Agree with it as well! He's utter toilet

On my way in to town. Will be in Wetherspoons (Counting House in Dundee) in circa 15 mins. Will buy any United fan a pint. I'm wearing floral print shorts, black jacket, AC/DC t-shirt and have glasses.

Archived