Mortimer and Whitehouse's heart healthy food.

Tony Ferrino

2 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

Is watching Bob Mortimer try to reel in a salmon the most invested I’ve ever been in anything?

You better believe it comrades.

What a bounce when he manages if emoji7.png

As a keen fisherman there are few finer moments in life than reeling in a salmon. 

Spoiler

I have still yet to catch a salmon. Sea trout can GTF. 😤

As a keen fisherman there are few finer moments in life than reeling in a salmon. 

Spoiler

I have still yet to catch a salmon. Sea trout can GTF. [emoji36]

Having never fished a lick in my life, I basically just enjoy it because they’re absolutely top boys having a laugh in some beautiful settings. Lovely stuff.

4 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Having never fished a lick in my life, I basically just enjoy it because they’re absolutely top boys having a laugh in some beautiful settings. Lovely stuff.

Then I hope it encourages you to take up fishing. Here in Scotland we are probably more spoiled for beautiful settings for fishing than we are golf courses. And we’re very fucking spoiled for golf courses. Some of my best times have been spent on the banks of a Loch/river/canal with some top boys having a laugh and catching fish.

Edited by 8MileBU

1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

Then I hope it encourages you to take up fishing. Here in Scotland we are probably more spoiled for beautiful settings for fishing than we are golf courses. And we’re very fucking spoiled for golf courses.

Disagree.   Every village with a population of over 1000 must have a golf course IMO.    Mental that you can have a public toilet bloc and a bakery but no golf course.    

On 06/09/2020 at 20:42, J_Stewart said:

It's beautiful to watch two folk who genuinely love just being around each other without any falsified laughs. Amazing telly and all it is is two great mates ripping the pish out of each other on fishing banks.