Colville Park Friendly Opposition Required

Guest Mick Kennedy

Guest Mick Kennedy

We are looking for friendly opposition for the 28th July. Please let me know if you are interested

8 hours ago, das scooter boy said:
12 hours ago, Mick Kennedy said:
We are looking for friendly opposition for the 28th July. Please let me know if you are interested

Dalziel Park 2pm tomorrow?

Shortlees v colville the day?

Colville, and shortlees have alot of mutual respect for each other , billy , shortlees , and Mick ,  Colville , won't be overly bothered , or overly excited , by the result , as it's a friendly , ok their is no such thing as a friendly, but same thing happened last year , in friendly match at C.P ,s ground , and didn't represent season ahead. It matters most , when it really really counts , hope to see these two teams  in a major cup tie. Would love to see colville coming to burnpak , in shortlees .

I watched game today few influential players missing for both sides
Depth in squad from Colville was unbelievable
Overall Colville sharper and on a different level from shortlees at present .
Nobody should have any problem with the 4-2 score to Colville in fact it should have been a higher margin
But as everyone says only a friendly
Prizes given out in may of next year not July of this year
Good game to watch with high intensity pressing and a great tempo
No yer average friendly by any manner
2 good teams going at it hammer n tongs with Colville worthy winners [emoji106]

16 hours ago, Mitre Mouldmaster said:

I watched game today few influential players missing for both sides
Depth in squad from Colville was unbelievable
Overall Colville sharper and on a different level from shortlees at present .
Nobody should have any problem with the 4-2 score to Colville in fact it should have been a higher margin
But as everyone says only a friendly
Prizes given out in may of next year not July of this year
Good game to watch with high intensity pressing and a great tempo
No yer average friendly by any manner
2 good teams going at it hammer n tongs with Colville worthy winners emoji106.png

Any standout players?

Made the long trip through to daziel park today to watch colville v pennies  colville are a quality football side who keep the ball very very well and have some size of squad pennies on the other hand looked as though they were short on numbers that said when pennies did decide to play football they played some nice stuff and cut colville open to win a stone wall penalty for the first goal mid way throo second half colville were awarded a penalty that only the ref knows why it was a pen as it was clearly outside the box colville eventually got the winner in the last min am sure it was a worthwhile excessive both teams 

Made the long trip through to daziel park today to watch colville v pennies  colville are a quality football side who keep the ball very very well and have some size of squad pennies on the other hand looked as though they were short on numbers that said when pennies did decide to play football they played some nice stuff and cut colville open to win a stone wall penalty for the first goal mid way throo second half colville were awarded a penalty that only the ref knows why it was a pen as it was clearly outside the box colville eventually got the winner in the last min am sure it was a worthwhile excessive both teams 

i made the trip through also, the Colville keeper i cant remembering having a save to make, you also didn’t mention the penalty Colville missed in the first half or the few chances missed from 4 yards out. No doubt both teams were missing players but thought Colville deserved the victory squad looking really strong again this year hope the boy who had to go off injured for pennies isn’t too serious never nice to see.

Your right a never mentioned the pen in first half my apologies your obviously a colville supporter A just like to watch decent amateur games looked a sore 1 the pennies player took on another day with a decent ref that tackle would have been a straight red all day long 

No, like urself im a neutral, tbh i didn’t see much wrong with the tackle 2 committed men going for the ball the Colville player just wanted it more, the full ball was played and his momentum carried him through he was in full control of his body and wasn’t reckless so don’t understand where the red car comes from but thats my opinion you obviously have a different 1 and thats fine with me hope the player is ok tho good exercise for both teams

9 minutes ago, Who Gives A Fcuk said:

No, like urself im a neutral, tbh i didn’t see much wrong with the tackle 2 committed men going for the ball the Colville player just wanted it more, the full ball was played and his momentum carried him through he was in full control of his body and wasn’t reckless so don’t understand where the red car comes from but thats my opinion you obviously have a different 1 and thats fine with me hope the player is ok tho good exercise for both teams

Rip in his tights Mate should be ok. 

Archived