Any ammies wanting step-up for 2019-20 season?

Kernovian

With all the big changes happening for the Senior/Junior levels, are there any ambitious amateur teams lining up to 'do an Inverkeithing' for the 2019-20 season, wherein their facilities might be at, or close to muster?

St. Bernard's & Musselburgh Wanderers were both knocked-back for 2018-19 entry to EOSL, but advised to try again, down the road, afaik. Any others?

2 hours ago, Kernovian said:

With all the big changes happening for the Senior/Junior levels, are there any ambitious amateur teams lining up to 'do an Inverkeithing' for the 2019-20 season, wherein their facilities might be at, or close to muster?

St. Bernard's & Musselburgh Wanderers were both knocked-back for 2018-19 entry to EOSL, but advised to try again, down the road, afaik. Any others?

Dinsey may confirm, but St.Bernards only queried the requirements I think.

On 20/07/2018 at 15:48, Kernovian said:

St Bernard’s only inquired about what we would need to do to meet criteria mate.

On 20/07/2018 at 15:48, Kernovian said:

7 hours ago, Crazy Feet said:

What do you need?

A whole lot more than we anticipated! Haha. 

It’s 100% doable for St Bernard’s  though and we have people that would back it but it’s a lot of work and we would need the right people to come and form a proper committee etc because as it stands it’s me and one other guy doing everything behind the scenes aswell as me managing the team for the last 4 years although Iv taken a step back this year as it’s too time consuming and have a new head coach. 

It’s 100% doable for St Bernard’s  though and we have people that would back it but it’s a lot of work and we would need the right people to come and form a proper committee etc because as it stands it’s me and one other guy doing everything behind the scenes aswell as me managing the team for the last 4 years although Iv taken a step back this year as it’s too time consuming and have a new head coach. 

I got told you folded mate?

38 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
On 25/07/2018 at 00:26, Dinsey said:

I got told you folded mate?

Haha aye mate quite incredible that from the plans I had for the club have went to drastically opposite in a short space of time. 

Theres a thread on here already you’ll catch the reasons for it. Gutted as this clubs been my baby for 4 years but just couldn’t get everyone to mirror the commitment I put in

Haha aye mate quite incredible that from the plans I had for the club have went to drastically opposite in a short space of time. 
Theres a thread on here already you’ll catch the reasons for it. Gutted as this clubs been my baby for 4 years but just couldn’t get everyone to mirror the commitment I put in
I got told yestarday mate and i was very shocked to say the least. 100% one of the best teams out there and i dont just mean in LEAFA. Sad to see a team come from nowhere and reach the heights you did tp fold. Grassroots football is sadly going downhill. Hope you manage to regroup next year as its a far less entertaining amd competitive team without you

Archived