Your Club's Top 5 Arseholes

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/22/2018 at 18:16, 19QOS19 said:

I've never witnessed anything like how BJC was treated and the fact some of the morons in our support had the audacity to have a go at the guy when he gave it back was embarrassingly laughable.

I can remember that. I was still at high school. Felt a bit like the crowd had turned into a mob, booing and abusing him with no restraint, not like Queen of the South fans. He was shite, though. Until that night.

Willie Garner 

how he thought he could be a manager is beyond me , player mibbe,  nearly had to assassinate the fecker before he would leave Alloa  , a mate of mine who was fairly calm tried to get in the dugout to have a go at him , we had to hold him back . funny but not funny if you know what i mean, All this  "i never give up " shite he kept coming out with ,its a wise man that knows when it is time to move on..

Going for a mix of people, for various reasons. In no particular order.

1. Scott Y Thomson. Apparent goalkeeper. Utter dugmeat, worse than David Hutton and single handedly let Oldco away with a 4 2 win one night after we led 2 0 at half time. Let Tony Vidmar score ffs.

2. Chris Smith. Apparent goalkeeper. Had some utter howlers including a carbon copy in the cup against Inverness in a replay, from a cup game against Inverness... In the original tie. A fucking liability.

3. David Nicholls. Falkirk c**t. Scored a goal at St Johnstone then hid for the rest of his time here, a complete Shite bag, Shite footballer and a Falkirk c**t.

4. Jimmy Calderwood. Never took to the guy, wasn't very approachable and did the dirty on us sneaking off to Aberdeen under dodgy circumstances.
Known arsehole.
Some great moments under his management but his away record was appauling and cared not about the fans one bit from what I understand.

5. Gavin Masterton. Obvious reasons. Used the club to employ his useless family whom saw themselves above everyone and at times treated people like dug meat. Glad to see the back of everyone connected with him and them. Lord Woolman loves the Pars, p***k!

On 20/07/2018 at 11:36, BishopLenBrennan said:

Nah. He's undoubtedly a wee dickhead but he's not significant enough to merit a place on the list.

Is Dean Keenan a predictive text overwrite for Dean McKinnon? Your description is certainly apt. 

Archived