Your Club's Top 5 Arseholes

You can guarantee that Dean Keenan will be scrambling around for Francesc Fabregas’s number in order to get a Tell Him he’s Pelé interview and stick the boot into the Morton fans without having to go to the effort of blocking them on Twitter this time.

Absolute bellend of a boy.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Difficult to chose such a low amount.

I'll go for Jackie McNamara, Stephen Thompson, Ian McCall, Sandy Robertson and Julian Alsford, but Keanu Marsh-Brown and many others could be in there.

McNamara must be in many clubs' five arseholes list.

Pressley has to be included for me.

Record signing that ran down his contract before signing for Hearts on a free and his antics any time we played against him.

Derek Adams, came on loan at one point, was crap and uninterested, then said we were pish when he left

Gordon Daziel, spent millions and massively underachieved , fell out with all the players who became fans favourites and punted them, all about him. turned up to a media fans forum "appearing tired and emotional" I believe the papers called it and called the Ayr support b*****ds. he was the manager at the time.

Simon Stainrod, had a notion that he would plunder the junior market for players because he knew talent, this was after failing to create a "united nations" by signing 8 players on the eve of a game from 8 different countries.  The juniors included Tam Woods and Cameron Connie for a start, said he'd break records at Ayr, he did, we had never lost to teams like Berwick and Montrose  5-0 before he took over. arrogant twat that slagged the club when he was finally hunted. 

Jonathon Tiffony, Rat of an individual, tried to leave for free when he had made the Scotland under 21 squad. 

Michael Moore, went off with stress after his pal left the club along with half a dozen other Stranraer superstars. 

I would have added Sludden, but he was pish at Kilmarnock as was Willie Furphy........karma 

Derek Adams, came on loan at one point, was crap and uninterested, then said we were pish when he left
Gordon Daziel, spent millions and massively underachieved , fell out with all the players who became fans favourites and punted them, all about him. turned up to a media fans forum "appearing tired and emotional" I believe the papers called it and called the Ayr support b*****ds. he was the manager at the time.
Simon Stainrod, had a notion that he would plunder the junior market for players because he knew talent, this was after failing to create a "united nations" by signing 8 players on the eve of a game from 8 different countries.  The juniors included Tam Woods and Cameron Connie for a start, said he'd break records at Ayr, he did, we had never lost to teams like Berwick and Montrose  5-0 before he took over. arrogant twat that slagged the club when he was finally hunted. 
Jonathon Tiffony, Rat of an individual, tried to leave for free when he had made the Scotland under 21 squad. 
Michael Moore, went off with stress after his pal left the club along with half a dozen other Stranraer superstars. 

I would have added Sludden, but he was pish at Kilmarnock as was Willie Furphy........karma 

Stainrod???
How fuckin dare you.
Retract that immediately.

McCall probably has Stainrod on a similar list and vice versa.

He was a w****r though.

Can Ryan McGowan be in ours too? The main gripe being the laughter with an ICT player was we were 6 or 7 goals down at home but I've also a personal, vivid, memory of him utterly giving up hope of a ball near the touchline at Firhill that season - made my blood boil at the time. I've seen enough football to know weird things stick when they mean something, and that was an absolute sign that we'd be relegated that year. He did however, contribute by scoring a couple of goals and perhaps even talk fondly of us!?

Dunno, I'd verge on concluding he was a talented young lad, not quite 'getting it'. For me, at the time, certain actions put him firmly in the category of the thread's title though.

Jonathan Tiffioney- A complete weapon of a boy. 

John Sludden- Before my time but anyone who leaves us to sign for them is an arsehole in my book. 

Darren Brownlie- A pathetic excuse for a footballer. Was awful for us and while still with us said he wished he’d signed elsewhere. So do we Darren, so do we. 

Ryan McStay- This is more a personal one but he was really bad. The only player I’ve ever got involved in an arguement with on twitter. 

Cant actually think of a 5th. 

21 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

John Sludden- Before my time but anyone who leaves us to sign for them is an arsehole in my book. 

Darren Brownlie- A pathetic excuse for a footballer. Was awful for us and while still with us said he wished he’d signed elsewhere. So do we Darren, so do we. 

Ryan McStay- This is more a personal one but he was really bad. The only player I’ve ever got involved in an arguement with on twitter. 

As a Falkirk fan, I'm happy to report that he has finally found his level at BSC Glasgow.

Can’t think of many real arseholes but George O’Boyle, Simmons, Stillie and now Morris all left on bad terms to an extent. Don’t really hold a grudge as when they did play they contributed. Simmons was ok in patches, certainly not as bad as many make out.

I can see why opposition fans don’t like Cardle, Higgy etc. 

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Forgot about him (thankfully), might change the guys that abuse all youth/academy players for him as that squad might have been the cause of their initial meltdown. 

19 hours ago, football maniac said:

George O'Boyle (druggie)

Leon Knight (nutcase)

David Bagan (hazy memory but sure he posed with St Johnstone gear while still at us

Barry John Corr (Sure he stormed off after one particular horror show)

John Baird/Mark Kerr (moles who tried to undermine the manager) Kerr at least had the decency to be a great player for us

Mark Millar (fat overweight wage thief) 

Willie McLaren is worth a mention.

20 hours ago, football maniac said:

George O'Boyle (druggie)

I have a memory of O'Boyle when at Brechin playing against Peterhead I think it was and because of the druggie stuff the Peterhead fans giving him abuse throughout the game.

I don't think he played that many games for Brechin could be wrong though.

18 hours ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Difficult to chose such a low amount.

I'll go for Jackie McNamara, Stephen Thompson, Ian McCall, Sandy Robertson and Julian Alsford, but Keanu Marsh-Brown and many others could be in there.

McNamara must be in many clubs' five arseholes list.

McNamara would do well to avoid going near York City  as well United or Partick Thistle for the rest of his life.

Horrible individual. 

3 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

McNamara would do well to avoid going near York City  as well United or Partick Thistle for the rest of his life.

Horrible individual. 

Honestly believe Sackie's name should be automatically asterisked on this forum like the word ***.

Feel sick just seeing the name.

6 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

Horrible individual. 

You can add Falkirk to that list as well.

Archived