Your Club's Top 5 Arseholes

2 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

Gordon Dalziel (yes, he took the team to it's first and only major Final, but by all accounts an absolute p***k who should have done a lot better with the cash at his disposal)

Hence a perfectly valid nomination.

2 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

John Hillcoat

David Lowing

Pair of headcases rather than a-holes in my opinion.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Think it's players our fans hate that played for us, not players that get on opposition fans' nerves. 

That’s what I get for reading nothing but the thread title and the last couple of posts.

52 minutes ago, football maniac said:

George O'Boyle (druggie)

Leon Knight (nutcase)

David Bagan (hazy memory but sure he posed with St Johnstone gear while still at us

Barry John Corr (Sure he stormed off after one particular horror show)

John Baird/Mark Kerr (moles who tried to undermine the manager) Kerr at least had the decency to be a great player for us

Mark Millar (fat overweight wage thief) 

Mark Kerr seems to do that a fair bit. 

1-The Deans for allegedly nicking gate money. 

2-George Fulston for leading Falkirk into provisional liquidation 

3-Joe Tortolano for literally showing his arse to the crowd after being subbed off after another shit performance. 

4- Andy Gray for choosing to use the press coverage of the cup final to promote himself as available for transfer in the week leading up to Falkirks biggest game in 40 years. 

5- Albert Craig for disparaging the good name of the Royal Mail. 

Gavin Masterton. 

-Absolute ball bag of the highest order, priiiiick. 

John Yorkston 

-Utterly blinded by said p***k. 

Kevin Harper

-Wife beating p***k.

Stephen Kenny 

-Who goes to Jiggies at his age? Fucking weirdi.

Difficult to chose such a low amount.

I'll go for Jackie McNamara, Stephen Thompson, Ian McCall, Sandy Robertson and Julian Alsford, but Keanu Marsh-Brown and many others could be in there.

McNamara must be in many clubs' five arseholes list.

Would be in the top 10 for me.

2 hours ago, football maniac said:

George O'Boyle (druggie)

Leon Knight (nutcase)

David Bagan (hazy memory but sure he posed with St Johnstone gear while still at us

Barry John Corr (Sure he stormed off after one particular horror show)

John Baird/Mark Kerr (moles who tried to undermine the manager) Kerr at least had the decency to be a great player for us

Mark Millar (fat overweight wage thief) 

He had a habit of doing that. Stormed off at half time and was never seen again for us iirc. 

Moore and his gang. 
Tiffoney - went to not steal a wage elsewhere.
Wardlaw (final spell - just kinda walked about a bit don't remember any actual running.)
Mark Roberts (as manager)
Those old guys that slate every young player we've ever had because they ken football. 

3 hours ago, aldo said:

I remember Ludovic Roy for us at Love Street years ago. Had an absolute flap for one, maybe two, St Mirren goals and the St Mirren fans started,  "Ludo gives us a wave...", to which Ludo responded by waving. Cue some suitable seeth from the Ayr end and a chant of "Ludo, get tae f***"... 

Top stuff. Not sure Ludo's relationship with us was ever quite the same after that.

My main memory of Ludo is him getting an 8 game ban for headbutting someone. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Russ said:

Burton O’Brien surely?

Depends on how you measure it, I guess. In absolute terms, I'd imagine it would be Ferguson/Hamilton or O’Brien, but for sheer pedigree versus what we actually got  its McNamara every time. 

Archived