League 2 - Golden Boot

Baffled by the lack of shouts for Aaron Murrell. Scored 26 in the lowland a couple of seasons back and with the right players supporting him I can see him hitting similar figures this year. Could be his breakthrough year.

Baffled by the lack of shouts for Aaron Murrell. Scored 26 in the lowland a couple of seasons back and with the right players supporting him I can see him hitting similar figures this year. Could be his breakthrough year.

His pretty much an unknown for supporters at this level, which is why no one has mentioned him. It could work out for the lad and he could transfer that form into League 2 or he might freeze up, like Jack Smith when he was at Stenny. Time will tell, could potentially be a good signing for you though.

I wouldn’t write off Danny Handling or David Hopkirk totally. I know it was a few years ago, but if either of those players could roll back the years at Berwick & Annan then both could end the season with excellent figures.

3 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

His pretty much an unknown for supporters at this level, which is why no one has mentioned him. It could work out for the lad and he could transfer that form into League 2 or he might freeze up, like Jack Smith when he was at Stenny. Time will tell, could potentially be a good signing for you though.

:lol: 

On 7/21/2018 at 03:26, AJBRFC said:

I think he'll do great in the Lowland League next season ;-)

On ‎22‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 09:56, BB_Bino said:

I wouldn’t write off Danny Handling or David Hopkirk totally. I know it was a few years ago, but if either of those players could roll back the years at Berwick & Annan then both could end the season with excellent figures.

danny.jpg.9ddedcfccb21c0972f79fc9a8f3aeb9b.jpg

:whistle

5 hours ago, Muzza81 said:

Has he been playing up top for your lot? He hasn’t played as a striker in about 5 years so I wouldn’t be rushing to bet on him. 

the poster seemed to be implying that he was playing for Berwick. Still, these diddy South East of Scotland teams are easily confused.. 

if Big Pat scored hunners of o.g.s does that count as top scorer.. ? might put a fiver on! :lol:

Archived