Heard it through the grapevine.....

BigJasper

I've got to agree with you on this. If his discipline was as bad as some are making out, why would Sinclair take him to Arthurlie?  I haven't seen the boy play so i cant say too much about him . I would reckon the Arthurlie committee would need to have a word with Sinclair to find out what he knew about any impending long term ban facing this player.  

I have seen the boy play on a few occasions cracking left foot on him, does he like a tackle? Yes but who wouldn’t want there defenders to put a foot in and be strong in a tackle.. As for what happened at the Larky Amateurs.. was out of character for the young lad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎28‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 18:27, Bigjeffery said:

Bigjasper how you’s get on today against the glens? Too funny what’s going on at Larky the now makes my Saturday lol

Thanks for your concern, and we appreciate your feedback

42 minutes ago, Juniorjnr said:

Scott Nicholl was a very good defender at Larkhall.

I wouldn’t dispute that and when he left Sinky resorted to playing Niall Reynolds out of position.  Very capable and a dangerous left foot.

In defence of Larky9, and what he was alluding to  was the red mist that would descend and watching the games you would see Scott get progressively worked up and this would have a bearing on his overall performance.

I hope Scott gets back to playing and becomes an asset for Arthurlie

Archived