FA Cup 2018/19

Eednud

Guest Bob Mahelp

Guffy w**k laid bare. 

Watford, a club that could probably afford to pay over 70 million for players, utterly humiliated as if it was Albion Rovers v Celtic. 

Outside 4 or 5 clubs, English football is truly fucking shite. A big thanks to the cup final for highlighting that. 

Lots of posts here, too many to go through, but have the gaps in the crowd throughout the match been mentioned? Poor for a supposed spectacle. 
If you mean the ones opposite the cameras pretty sure they are debenture seats and are always empty.

13 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

How can you desert a club when you were never really there?

I told you that at the time when you were callIng them we. 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

2 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Guffy w**k laid bare. 

Watford, a club that could probably afford to pay over 70 million for players, utterly humiliated as if it was Albion Rovers v Celtic. 

Outside 4 or 5 clubs, English football is truly fucking shite. A big thanks to the cup final for highlighting that. 

Aye, Wolves, Leicester, Everton all rubbish. No good players at the rest of the club's and all the divisions below are rotten. They do nothing in Europe and the international team never qualify for anything.

6 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Guffy w**k laid bare. 

Let’s see what happens next Saturday. Celtic could win their third successive domestic treble. That just happened for the first time in English (men’s) football history today. 

Guest Bob Mahelp

F*ck me, people are defending this garbage ? 

Watford are a club that are probably in the top 30 richest clubs worldwide....certainly within the top 25 in Europe.....and yet they've been utterly humiliated because despite all that, despite their transfer budget of over 50 million pounds, they're terrified by and simply can't compete with a club that can spend 3 or 4 times that.

English football has become Formula 1......it's fucking shite and has nothing to do with true competition (Leicester was the exception that proves the rule)......money dictates everything. 

3 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Watford are a club that are probably in the top 30 richest clubs worldwide....certainly within the top 25 in Europe.....and yet they've been utterly humiliated because despite all that, despite their transfer budget of over 50 million pounds, they're terrified by and simply can't compete with a club that can spend 3 or 4 times that.

English football has become Formula 1......it's fucking shite and has nothing to do with true competition (Leicester was the exception that proves the rule)......money dictates everything. 

@wastecoatwilly Tell him...

5 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Rab, who vicariously lives through one of the teams spending hundreds of millions every year, is defending it.

8 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I love watching Scottish football but watch lots of top level English stuff too and I’m afraid it’s brilliant. They are very lucky to have it on their doorsteps down South. 

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Rab, who vicariously lives through one of the teams spending hundreds of millions every year, is defending it.

I just go to a few games RG get to more up here. 

20 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Can you post a link to your figures?

23 minutes ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

Outside the top 6 the standard of the league, for the amount of money in circulation, is awful.

This.

Look at shite like Burnley, Newcastle, Palace. Utter guff merchants for the amount of money going through these clubs.

Guest Bob Mahelp
17 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Can you post a link to your figures?

6 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

There’s no way Watford could pay £70 million for a player.

Sorry. 50 Million. 40 million. Maybe 45 million.

Who the f**k knows ?  Whatever it is, I would expect that it's a figure that should stop a team being humiliated 6-0 in a national cup final. Of course, unless you're up against another side that can actually spend 150-200 million on players.

Or maybe it's 500 million. Or a billion. We can't be far away from that. 

The very fact that you're arguing over these insane figures proves how utterly laughable English football is.