FA Cup 2018/19

Eednud

11 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

???

Chelsea's buy option is reportedly half that amount. He's not worth it and will be leave with Sarri at the end of the season.

9 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

They didn’t buy him ??

I have no idea what Chelsea paid or are potentially paying for him, but I know he cost Juventus that much

Whatever it is, it's too much

1 minute ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Hazard must be totally frustrated  playing for Sarri.

Yes and Sarri does not seem bothered about losing Hazard in the summer.

If Sarri stays, Hazard will leave. It's more likely that Sarri will be sacked and his successor will try to keep Hazard.

It did not take long for the top EPL managers to work Sarri out. Zidane in next?

2 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Yes and Sarri does not seem bothered about losing Hazard in the summer.

If Sarri stays, Hazard will leave. It's more likely that Sarri will be sacked and his successor will try to keep Hazard.

It did not take long for the top EPL managers to work Sarri out. Zidane in next?

For Hazards own career he should leave.

Sarri was a strange choice as aside from a promotion with Empoli he’s won nothing.

Yes, Zidane and a £200m spending spree incoming.

2 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I have no idea what Chelsea paid or are potentially paying for him, but I know he cost Juventus that much

Whatever it is, it's too much

Higuain is only on loan until the end of the season. Chelsea have a buy option for around £35 million. 

Morata and Batshuayi will be back in the summer but Giroud is out contract. Chelsea should have kept Diego Costa rather than waste a lot of money on that bunch.

Chelsea had 67% of the possession and twice as many passes as Man United but that was because two of their midfield players didn't have the courage or ability to thread passes through to the Chelsea forwards. As a result Higuain, Hazard and Pedro had to drop deep to pick up the ball. Chelsea could have played for another 10 hours and still wouldn't score.

1 hour ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Sarri adopts the Alan Archibald approach to substitutions - replace like with like and keep the same failed tactics. 8)

Do you think you'd be in the same predicament if Archie was still in charge? His luck had to change at some point!