Whitlets vics

Thereporter

Mr Tibbs,

It wasn't a tackle. He pulled him back.   You are wrong on both your points.  You will find that I complimented your manager on his sartorial elegance. Best dressed junior manager I have seen.

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am one that’s left and there is nothing behind it not that I need to explain and I received a nice message from George wishing me all the best

You’ve been a good servant to the club over the years in numerous roles mate. Best of luck for whatever or wherever you end up [emoji837][emoji835]️

The sending off that did not happen is the biggest talking point. Ref was throwing cards around like confetti yet gives a penalty to us for pulling back and does not show a red!?  The rules say he has to go.
You only played the last 20 with 10 and our guy went with over 5 to go so 15 minutes with 10, at home, should not make a massive difference.
When our guy got his 2nd yellow for kicking the ball away after being given off, he was definitely onside and about to go through on goal with only the keeper to beat.
Impressed by your two huge centre backs!
My pie was not good and was not eaten.
Do you not no the new rules penalty for you no red card. Check it out.

3 hours ago, xastrax said:

I am one that’s left and there is nothing behind it not that I need to explain and I received a nice message from George wishing me all the best

I didn’t realise you were still a coach, I thought you left that role when Geordie arrived?

I didn’t realise you were still a coach, I thought you left that role when Geordie arrived?

See ppl think they know a lot about club but somethings are not as they seem George has asked me to help out and I did and would agsin without any hesitation I have a lot time for all at whitletts I have spent 6 years at the club. Most of them being a coach o didn’t naby years at annbank to I have coached some really good keepers in my time And it was a big ty to George and his staff fir giving me chance to coach again under him

55 minutes ago, xastrax said:

See ppl think they know a lot about club but somethings are not as they seem George has asked me to help out and I did and would agsin without any hesitation I have a lot time for all at whitletts I have spent 6 years at the club. Most of them being a coach o didn’t naby years at annbank to I have coached some really good keepers in my time And it was a big ty to George and his staff fir giving me chance to coach again under him

Hey Davie .... I hope you fixed NUMBERSGATE issue  before you left :P

All the best mate & catch up with you soon :thumsup2

8 hours ago, xastrax said:

It was only a question, didn’t say I knew it it or I wouldn’t have asked it.

That’s the thing about questions, you use them to find information.

32 minutes ago, iPhone said:

It was only a question, didn’t say I knew it it or I wouldn’t have asked it.

That’s the thing about questions, you use them to find information.

The thing is when a Wee TROLL like you ask a question people on here will be wary of you as being the Little KEYBOARD GANGSTER that you are, some folk don’t know if your question is genuine or not 

You TROLL people, are obsessed about who they are then you make really stupid insinuations about them, all in the name of banter

Sad little man 

Archived