Whitlets vics

Thereporter

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Told you before goalie warmer upper, your Boss is the most arrogant manager in the juniors, as for his coaches, i know Mark ferris and wee Deeny.

Wee Deeney lol am sure he will love that why don’t u introduce urself then instead hiding u sad inbred freak that u r

Wee Deeney lol am sure he will love that why don’t u introduce urself then instead hiding u sad inbred freak that u r

I think your conduct on here for a coach is nothing short of abysmal, your showing yourself up, and a true reflection of the man you work under, who also has no class.

I think your conduct on here for a coach is nothing short of abysmal, your showing yourself up, and a true reflection of the man you work under, who also has no class.
You should listen to yourself you are on here constantly slating geordie that shows the kind of man you are. So when talking about class you should look in before you look out [emoji108][emoji108]

Every member of coaching staff all have class it’s u comes on slagging us but can’t take it back

11 hours ago, Thereporter said:

Calm down, I’m sure he’ll take you on his next job, if what I’m led to believe won’t be that long in coming.

What makes you think it won’t be long? Is it because he is so good one of the big teams will have move in for him?

Archived