Whitlets vics

Thereporter

The bubble will burst. Scraped results since he’s been there.

Undefeated in last 13 league games, won 2 playoffs, and has won 1st two league cup section games. Thats some scraping through. I hope to f**k we keep scraping results with that form

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Thereporter said:

Listen, I’m only saying what I heard, and I don’t think I’m the only one that heard this!!
Are you Grierson?

I might be of a Whitletts persuasion admittedly but sadly for you not George.

we know who you are though 

The bubble will burst. Scraped results since he’s been there.
Aye really scraped by never lost a league match since when has come in really don't know what your all about but it isn't working so why don't you f**k off and spout your pish elsewhere jamie[emoji848][emoji848]

Surely everybody can’t be Jamie. 
He will return to Dam Park tomorrow night. Makes that game more interesting.

I’m sure he’ll relish his return, and proving the doubters wrong, from what I’ve seen of him he’s a good motivator and will rule the technical area tonight FACT.

29 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

I’m sure he’ll relish his return, and proving the doubters wrong, from what I’ve seen of him he’s a good motivator and will rule the technical area tonight FACT.

You are obviously a big fan of Jamie.

1 hour ago, Thereporter said:

Jamie has a great record in the juniors 

Done nothing at Craigmark. 

Underachived at whitletts. 

Girvan relegated and can't sign players. 

So your prob correct he will rule the technical area. Geroge will be shitting himself I bet.  can't wait for tonight I predict 2-3 goals to the good for George's vics.

Jamie has a great record in the juniors 
Done nothing at Craigmark. 
Underachived at whitletts. 
Girvan relegated and can't sign players. 

So your prob correct he will rule the technical area. Geroge will be shitting himself I bet.  can't wait for tonight I predict 2-3 goals to the good for George's vics.

Great youth coach at Ayr, I’m telling you, he’ll be flexing those muscles in BOTH technical areas tonight.

Archived