Whitlets vics

Thereporter

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What did Grierson confront a rochs fan at 3rd goal, can’t he just enjoy winning.

He was just giving him his bottle back that was threw at him 🤪

Absolutely brilliant by Grierson and the Roch fan

The Roch fan threw his bottle of water down in disgust at the 3rd goal it hit the running track and bounced towards Grierson who looked over towards the Roch fan who Put his hand up in a sorry gesture and Grierson came over to the Roch fan who wanted to apologise and shook hands and accepted the fans apology.

We bit of class that by Grierson and I was actually impressed with there management team they don't hassle the officials or behave like untoward.

I actually enjoyed the banter the day, good to see a decent crowd down and on the whole I reckon we deserved our win. Wouldn’t like the two nuggets to give your crowd a bad name, because everyone i met was brand new. Massive save from our goalie at the pen to keep it 2-1, we went up 3-1 no long after which gave us a bit of breathing space.

I enjoyed this game Saturday, both teams going for it, in horrible conditions.
Agree that the ref also had a good game.

23 hours ago, Thereporter said:

Fake news

For fake sake. I’m sure you will be able to tell if a story is fake with all your experience in it. Remember the  massive brawl you reported at Whitletts training. I think a few players lost their life’s in that one.

For fake sake. I’m sure you will be able to tell if a story is fake with all your experience in it. Remember the  massive brawl you reported at Whitletts training. I think a few players lost their life’s in that one.

Never said anything about a mass braw, your manager and 1 player is what I said.

8 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Ah ... Hoddit & Doddit ..... TROLLS Utd are back together now :ass

Billy nae pals back looking at the men’s threads again. What’s wrong, were you claustrophobic at the Bellfield game with that huge crowd?

48 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Billy nae pals back looking at the men’s threads again. What’s wrong, were you claustrophobic at the Bellfield game with that huge crowd?

What a crap (inaccurate) comeback, I expected more

Your in my back pocket & staying there for the time being you Wee Troll/Wannabe Keyboard Gangster 

Archived