Whitlets vics

Thereporter

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Ringford10 said:
On 29/09/2018 at 23:24, bc57 said:
The sending off that did not happen is the biggest talking point. Ref was throwing cards around like confetti yet gives a penalty to us for pulling back and does not show a red!?  The rules say he has to go.
You only played the last 20 with 10 and our guy went with over 5 to go so 15 minutes with 10, at home, should not make a massive difference.
When our guy got his 2nd yellow for kicking the ball away after being given off, he was definitely onside and about to go through on goal with only the keeper to beat.
Impressed by your two huge centre backs!
My pie was not good and was not eaten.

Do you not no the new rules penalty for you no red card. Check it out.

I do indeed know the rules and checked this with an established official - only time it would be yellow if there was a genuine attempt to play the ball, holding, pushing or pulling where no possibility to play the ball is Red.

11 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

The thing is when a Wee TROLL like you ask a question people on here will be wary of you as being the Little KEYBOARD GANGSTER that you are, some folk don’t know if your question is genuine or not 

You TROLL people, are obsessed about who they are then you make really stupid insinuations about them, all in the name of banter

Sad little man 

Billy’s biting again. 

When was the last time you were at a Whitletts game?

2 hours ago, iPhone said:

Billy’s biting again. 

When was the last time you were at a Whitletts game?

Tell me again TROLL .... who is actually Biting? You Deluded Wee Man 

Why is it important to you about the last time I watched Vics? I have never claimed to follow them or pretend like you ..... I’m starting to doubt you are actually a Vics fan TBH 

4 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Tell me again TROLL .... who is actually Biting? You Deluded Wee Man 

Why is it important to you about the last time I watched Vics? I have never claimed to follow them or pretend like you ..... I’m starting to doubt you are actually a Vics fan TBH 

You like the name calling. Are those your best insults? 

And it’s you that’s biting or you wouldn’t be doing the name calling shit.

My advice to you when posting to or about me is KISS!!

Keep It Simple Stupid...

thats how I know you are biting, just like you do every time I reply to your posts.

oh, and that is why I reply to them...

Just now, iPhone said:

You like the name calling. Are those your best insults? 

And it’s you that’s biting or you wouldn’t be doing the name calling shit.

My advice to you when posting to or about me is KISS!!

Keep It Simple Stupid...

thats how I know you are biting, just like you do every time I reply to your posts.

oh, and that is why I reply to them...

As I said earlier ... you are a deluded wee man, name calling? You are having a laugh when you refer to others as to being a Nuance, you silly little man, tut tut 

reading your posts to others you are just a Wee Troll  ....KISS

1 hour ago, xastrax said:

Billy used to go to a lot games

Key word there mate is used...

Maradonna used to play football, Mike Tyson used to box, lenny Henry used to be funny & Des O’Connor used to be white!

He doesn’t anymore, only a few months ago Whitletts played there biggest match in years (play off) and I bet he wasn’t at it either.

1 minute ago, iPhone said:

Key word there mate is used...

Maradonna used to play football, Mike Tyson used to box, lenny Henry used to be funny & Des O’Connor used to be white!

He doesn’t anymore, only a few months ago Whitletts played there biggest match in years (play off) and I bet he wasn’t at it either.

Why would I you NitWit ... I’m not a Vics Fan ..... Duh 

12 hours ago, xastrax said:

My choice not George’s

Are you finished with Whitletts or will you be attending every week still as a fan?

Btw, my question yesterday was genuine, I didn’t know you were still coaching. I knew you still had an active roll within the club but as I said, I didn’t know you still helped out with the coaching.

Archived