Whitlets vics

Thereporter

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whitletts are doing fine but let’s see how it pans out over the course of a season , our run of games now is very very favourable albeit they are all difficult in their own ways but I expect by Xmas the league will start to take shape , if Whitletts are still there that’s great cause we are far far better than them 

8 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Whitletts are doing fine but let’s see how it pans out over the course of a season , our run of games now is very very favourable albeit they are all difficult in their own ways but I expect by Xmas the league will start to take shape , if Whitletts are still there that’s great cause we are far far better than them 

Yous are only marginally better than Larkhall. Sound to me that the better team lost in your match yesterday and another red card too, is there a discipline issue at the club?

your form is that of relegation so don’t run before you can walk!

With fans like you Darvel will always be a target, very unfair on the players, the managers and the club.

3 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Yous are only marginally better than Larkhall. Sound to me that the better team lost in your match yesterday and another red card too, is there a discipline issue at the club?

your form is that of relegation so don’t run before you can walk!

With fans like you Darvel will always be a target, very unfair on the players, the managers and the club.

Was u there like ? 

3 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Was u there like ? 

No, just reading some of the other posts. I have seen yous this season and thought yous were pish though. Whitletts should have been totally embarrassed with that result against yous. 

Staying up should be your main aim this season. 

8 minutes ago, iPhone said:

No, just reading some of the other posts. I have seen yous this season and thought yous were pish though. Whitletts should have been totally embarrassed with that result against yous. 

Staying up should be your main aim this season. 

Cheers thanks for ur concern and wee secret I don’t even know who Whitletts were playing yesterday and don’t really care 

1 minute ago, Darvel legend said:

Well done great to see 

Yip, 16 points in the bag. I would have taken that at this stage before the season started.

If we don’t pick up another point for the rest of the season we will still finish above Darvel.

its great to see.

Archived