Whitlets vics

Thereporter

1 minute ago, Whittlets vic said:
43 minutes ago, wylieboy said:
WV how much is Cameron on you seem to know our wage bill come on spill the beansemoji16.pngemoji16.pngemoji16.png

Doesn't matter what he gets it's a waste of cash he is past it now he done nothing in that match today was pish for us tae

He will be at least £80 but more likely to £100 +...

played like he was that today. Blair should have melted him when he hit him with his forearms and got sent off for something worth m while. Had to laugh at at the Darvel faithful calling Blair a fat Ba***rd, he is all muscle but shows what they know. Only machine they are using a gym is the vending machine.

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, iPhone said:

You don’t sound like a neutral, sound like a Darvel fan!!! Do you have a banjo?

Just saying it as I saw it, I'll leave you to you assumptions

Btw I stay in ayr & support ayr 

played like he was that today. Blair should have melted him when he hit him with his forearms and got sent off for something worth m while. Had to laugh at at the Darvel faithful calling Blair a fat Ba***rd, he is all muscle but shows what they know. Only machine they are using a gym is the vending machine.
Doesn't feel like a draw the day more like a defeat left straight after the final whistle gutted as for Cameron can't believe he gets paid for playing after that performance the day

9 minutes ago, Whittlets vic said:
16 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Doesn't feel like a draw the day more like a defeat left straight after the final whistle gutted as for Cameron can't believe he gets paid for playing after that performance the day

Whitletts will beat them in the next match.

15 hours ago, iPhone said:

Whitletts did throw it away but they also showed how poor Darvel are after the money they have spent as cammy n co don’t come cheap...

Darvel won’t get near promotion this season and were very lucky to leave Dam Park with a point. They celebrated it like they got promotion! That tells you something...

Would you's not have celebrated if you had played with 10 men for a hour and scored two late goals to snatch a draw ? I have read that yous were players short so were darvel but you can only play what's in front of you as it's a squad all teams have 

I agree improvement is required and I believe we have the players to turn it around 

Managers decision who gets subbed end of the boys confidence went and change was needed simple he plays junior so age don’t matter. If ur not playing good then time to come off
The boy that come on was dreadful he hasn't had a decent game since he joined us me personally would have kept the big boy on that's just my opinion

2 hours ago, jnr supporter said:

Would you's not have celebrated if you had played with 10 men for a hour and scored two late goals to snatch a draw ? I have read that yous were players short so were darvel but you can only play what's in front of you as it's a squad all teams have 

I agree improvement is required and I believe we have the players to turn it around 

Yes I would have because I would know we had just stole a point and would have been happy. But if I thought we should have won the game and that we had been the better team and thought we were going to get promotion and thought that we were playing a p**h team, then no I wouldn’t!! I wouldn’t have celebrated, I would have been disappointed!

50 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Yes I would have because I would know we had just stole a point and would have been happy. But if I thought we should have won the game and that we had been the better team and thought we were going to get promotion and thought that we were playing a p**h team, then no I wouldn’t!! I wouldn’t have celebrated, I would have been disappointed!

Well I personally never thought of all of the above so I am entitled to cheer my team at the end of the game when they stole a point 

Ten men we only need 10 men 
thankfully it was only Whitletts and we could get a point 

Glad your happy with a point, because I’m not. Thats the worst team we’ve played this season. You wouldn’t have got near us if we never had 3 out. If thats what your massive budget has got you, id be very worried. I predicted your manager would be gone for xmas, I’m not so sure he’ll even get that long on that performance

Glad your happy with a point, because I’m not. Thats the worst team we’ve played this season. You wouldn’t have got near us if we never had 3 out. If thats what your massive budget has got you, id be very worried. I predicted your manager would be gone for xmas, I’m not so sure he’ll even get that long on that performance
We also had 3 players out injured

Archived