Whitlets vics

Thereporter

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
When u can get ur facts right talk to me otherwise jog on 
yous got many players away this September weekend ? 
My mistake 3-2 , u realy are a boring twat aren't u , back 2 that shit again ? U won the fixture when it got played an then we pumped u 3-0 at your place , remember ?
Oh that's right u claimed u were on holiday an it was just a friendly anyway ? U seem to just make it up as u go along don't u ?
The tragedy is that the Darvel committee an shop staff were brand new an realy friendly and welcoming that day , it's idiot's like u and your daft chairman who let the club down , an u wonder how people like to see u get pumped ? No wonder !
Absolute lack of class !

13 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

My mistake 3-2 , u realy are a boring twat aren't u , back 2 that shit again ? U won the fixture when it got played an then we pumped u 3-0 at your place , remember ?
Oh that's right u claimed u were on holiday an it was just a friendly anyway ? U seem to just make it up as u go along don't u ?
The tragedy is that the Darvel committee an shop staff were brand new an realy friendly and welcoming that day , it's idiot's like u and your daft chairman who let the club down , an u wonder how people like to see u get pumped ? No wonder !
Absolute lack of class !

It’s you that lacks class,  your language leaves a lot to be desired but that hardly surprising for a pot licker like you from Twechar. 

15 minutes ago, ardeerultra said:

All the best to George grierson on his 2 operations required, We all like a laugh and a joke but on a more serious note speedy recovery. New coach coming in to help is a good choice Couldn’t believe it’s darvels ex manager paddy emoji85.pngemoji23.png

Here here mate 

Darvel win . Too many big players missing for Whitletts .

We’re Whitletts ffs, we don’t have any big hitters. Our young boys will do their best against the galacticos, and if that fails then so be be it [emoji837][emoji835]️

It’s you that lacks class,  your language leaves a lot to be desired but that hardly surprising for a pot licker like you from Twechar. 
Better than being an arse licker like you
Its hard to tell were darvel legend starts an you end ,your that far up his backside !
And since when did Twechar and Kilsyth join up , your geography is about as good as your put down's , what team do actualy follow ?

Good position for Whitletts to be in as tomorrow’s match is one they are expected to lose according to Some people on here so if they do then it’s fine, expected!! But if they are to draw or even,  dare I say it, WIN, then that has to be classed as a great result!!

Only team really capable of losing is Darvel... 

I suppose that’s what happens to the big teams!! Lol

58 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Its hard to tell were darvel legend starts an you end ,your that far up his backside !
And since when did Twechar and Kilsyth join up , your geography is about as good as your put down's , what team do actualy follow ?

Be careful & don’t upset him too much as you might get a silly DM from WW that doesn’t make any sense, but keep up the good work anyway as I think  he/she likes to be a wanna be  Top Banjo Player :1eye up the valley 

1 hour ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Glad I’ve not upset you to much. 

Whst does “what team do actually follow” mean ?

29 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Be careful & don’t upset him too much as you might get a silly DM from WW that doesn’t make any sense, but keep up the good work anyway as I think  he/she likes to be a wanna be  Top Banjo Player :1eye up the valley 

“One man alone can be pretty dumb but for real bona fida stupidity, there ain’t nothing that can beat teamwork.”

Archived