• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

I hope it’s not true, Whitletts future is looking good under this manager. Was expecting to see more new signings than this.  If true then what is it all about, if not then who is this information coming from?

Cudnt be further. From truth I was at training boys out in hell of a shift Left happy as a team. No bust ups do love a nice story to stir shit lol

Cudnt be further. From truth I was at training boys out in hell of a shift Left happy as a team. No bust ups do love a nice story to stir shit lol

Tell the truth Davie, there was a 22 man brawl at training. Even Josh Sloan was in about it, heard he broke his crutch oer the goalie coaches heid

22 men? 
a lot bigger squad than last season then!!

That includes management and committee, everybody was in aboot it 🤛🏻

2 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

That includes management and committee, everybody was in aboot it 

I see, glad you cleared that up...

Absolute nonsense sir. Why start accounts up to make up shite about Whitletts. No way would George fight with any of his players, especially publicly. The man is a class act and is very professional in everything he does.

Away back to the Darvel thread ya nonce!
You can keep him, we get enough shit stirrers on our thread!

I see, glad you cleared that up...

To answer your other question, we’ve retained the whole of last seasons squad, added two young fellas from Saltcoats, and a couple more to follow. I doubt there will be any more than that

14 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

To answer your other question, we’ve retained the whole of last seasons squad, added two young fellas from Saltcoats, and a couple more to follow. I doubt there will be any more than that

Good, a few more players were required. 

9 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

Anyone heard anymore about this? 

Looks like you made it all up mate!!

9 minutes ago, juniorfootyspy said:

Based on last night's result, I'm starting to think it might have some truth in it?!

That’s only because you want it to be true.

you cannot read anything into the result of a friendly.

That’s only because you want it to be true.

you cannot read anything into the result of a friendly.

Agree but getting skelped from a mediocre prem amms team who are in process of rebuilding does have to worry you slightly? Not like you had a weak team out either.

Didn’t see the game as I was working but it wasn’t the strongest Whitletts team they could have fielded. I’m sure if the game was to mean something then Whitletts would have won Convincingly.

It was a pre season game that we never played well in. George was trying new ideas and new players etc.

We firmly believe he will get it right this season and we’ll maintain our place in the championship with ease.

Judge us come November time not after 2 pre season games sir.

4 hours ago, Thereporter said:

Anyone heard anymore about this? 

Try Ayrshireman54, he's been spreading a load of shite elsewhere 

15 hours ago, Sylvester said:

Try Ayrshireman54, he's been spreading a load of shite elsewhere 

I actually heard it is true and Infact the manager powerbombed the goalie through a table. Then shouted o hell yea

4 minutes ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

I actually heard it is true and Infact the manager powerbombed the goalie through a table. Then shouted o hell yea

What’s a powerbomb??