Whitlets vics

Thereporter

4 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Drop the Keyboard Gangster stuff

Next time I’m at a Vics game make yourself known to me 

As you don’t know who I am am ask Davie, JD or Tudge to introduce us

I don’t know who you are but I know what I think you are.

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, iPhone said:

I don’t know who you are but I know what I think you are.

That’s fine, I have made you an offer but you choose to be sarcy again

Just  continue to hide behind your keyboard and be a wannabe big shot, you will be in your comfort zone there

happy trolling  :thumsup2

7 hours ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Difference being im just a punter, they two are getting accused of being Whitletts committee. Tbh, i don’t think anybody from Darvel should be saying anything when you’ve got DL as a committee member

I’m no a committee member so wrong again daftie 

I’m no a committee member so wrong again daftie 

Im not surprised, you’re a pollution. Only time i was wrong i said you would sack the manager by xmas, i was 4 month out

I think you may find that the manager resigned, but you may know different

And here’s the other chuckle brother. Do you get a notification every time your brothers mentioned on here, only time i see you posting

On 17/10/2018 at 21:22, Terry Tibbs said:

So he’s on the committee like Ayr Victoria was accused off at one point? Gies piece, he’s only just started claiming to be a Vics fan this season. He was posting long before that. Tbh it pisses me off that the good name of Whitletts and their committee gets blackened by a couple of trolls on here

I certainly ain’t on the Vics committee and I have never claimed to be. I’m surprised your not on it tho TT, as you do not a bad job at blackening the clubs good name either.

I certainly ain’t on the Vics committee and I have never claimed to be. I’m surprised your not on it tho TT, as you do not a bad job at blackening the clubs good name either.

Been there, done it, wasn’t for me. Don’t know about blackening their name, but i back the club and committee 100% on here. If people don’t like that, tough

Just now, Terry Tibbs said:

Been there, done it, wasn’t for me. Don’t know about blackening their name, but i back the club and committee 100% on here. If people don’t like that, tough

Fair enough, always good to back your club. 

Your quoting the wrong post. That may be on purpose as you obviously can’t face up to your two faced approach. 

Naw pal, i quoted the right post from the other Wylie brother. You’re not a brother are you?

3 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

You are awfully slow

cbx cbf

Nah .... just couldn’t be arsed

By the way the last time I did coding & decoding it was BATCO and at that time  got paid to do it ..... good to see you got it correct this time 

oh .... and by the way I won’t be responding to your DM’s 

Archived