Whitlets vics

Thereporter

28 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Never billy, your not sharpe enough for that.

Well my name is William after all ....... your still in my back pocket ..... Duh 

The Sharpe ratio is the average return earned in excess of the risk-free rate per unit of volatility or total risk. Subtracting the risk-free rate from the mean return, the performance associated with risk-taking activities can be isolated. ... The Sharpe Ratio was developed by Nobel laureate William F. Sharpe.

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Aye PatnaDunty ..... he is busy trying to TROLL others on here that have an opinion

And all in the name of banter ..... sad little person that he is 

Still in my back pocket though :thumsup2

Hahaha.

It’s all true what they say about you.

The folk fae Boswell were obviously right.

29 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Hahaha.

It’s all true what they say about you.

The folk fae Boswell were obviously right.

I have spent many a good night in Boswell Bar :guinness......don’t tell me  I’m barred now because of your Obsessive Trolling wanting to know who people are on here that don’t agree with your so called banter 

16 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

I have spent many a good night in Boswell Bar :guinness......don’t tell me  I’m barred now because of your Obsessive Trolling wanting to know who people are on here that don’t agree with your so called banter 

I’m hearing your the one with the history.

Well my name is William after all ....... your still in my back pocket ..... Duh 
The Sharpe ratio is the average return earned in excess of the risk-free rate per unit of volatility or total risk. Subtracting the risk-free rate from the mean return, the performance associated with risk-taking activities can be isolated. ... The Sharpe Ratio was developed by Nobel laureate William F. Sharpe.
Thought this was a Whitletts forum not a maths/physics class. Let's get back to the football Billy. And come and support us at Benburb on Saturday.

3 minutes ago, Ringford10 said:

Thought this was a Whitletts forum not a maths/physics class. Let's get back to the football Billy. And come and support us at Benburb on Saturday.

Unfortunately this is what happens when you have someone like him attacking others on Whitletts Forum (and other forums) because you have an opinion 

I received PM today to say that he is on Vics Committee which I find difficult to believe but if it is true you would be better off without having a Troll like him on here as not doing you any good him making accusations about like of me being a BC Coach ... which I am not .... then insinuating that I run the line like a famous convicted Pop Star Paedo ..... not good considering Vics have Youth Teams and are coaching throughout the community at this level .... just imagine if I was a BC Coach & some parents read his comments and what the repercussions would be because of his mentality... all in the name of banter

As I said Vics are better off being without this sort or associated with likes of this type 

What amuses me is that it has taken him so long and effort to try and find out who I really am  .....as it’s no big secret who I am 

I am sure that one day I will be back at Dam Park soon but TBH Vics is a result I always look out for on a Saturday afternoon 

I agree that this should be about Vics & Fitba but if he comes after me again I will retaliate 

Ringford10 .... I will drop it 

Unfortunately this is what happens when you have someone like him attacking others on Whitletts Forum (and other forums) because you have an opinion 
I received PM today to say that he is on Vics Committee which I find difficult to believe but if it is true you would be better off without having a Troll like him on here as not doing you any good him making accusations about like of me being a BC Coach ... which I am not .... then insinuating that I run the line like a famous convicted Pop Star Paedo ..... not good considering Vics have Youth Teams and are coaching throughout the community at this level .... just imagine if I was a BC Coach & some parents read his comments and what the repercussions would be because of his mentality... all in the name of banter
As I said Vics are better off being without this sort or associated with likes of this type 
What amuses me is that it has taken him so long and effort to try and find out who I really am  .....as it’s no big secret who I am 
I am sure that one day I will be back at Dam Park soon but TBH Vics is a result I always look out for on a Saturday afternoon 
I agree that this should be about Vics & Fitba but if he comes after me again I will retaliate 
Are you going the the game at Benburb on Saturday. It's all about football.

6 minutes ago, Ringford10 said:
11 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

I think that’s central to the problems caused by some posters. It’s about everything except football. 

11 minutes ago, Ringford10 said:
16 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

I have another game to go to that’s more important to me 

So he’s on the committee like Ayr Victoria was accused off at one point? Gies piece, he’s only just started claiming to be a Vics fan this season. He was posting long before that. Tbh it pisses me off that the good name of Whitletts and their committee gets blackened by a couple of trolls on here

34 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

So he’s on the committee like Ayr Victoria was accused off at one point? Gies piece, he’s only just started claiming to be a Vics fan this season. He was posting long before that. Tbh it pisses me off that the good name of Whitletts and their committee gets blackened by a couple of trolls on here

I agree with you TT

9 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Glad you’ve dropped it, couldn’t read these long posts anymore.

you sound like a man who has me in his back pocket, lol.

Anyway Billy, I will drop it too, time to move on. Back to the football!

1 hour ago, iPhone said:

Glad you’ve dropped it, couldn’t read these long posts anymore.

you sound like a man who has me in his back pocket, lol.

Anyway Billy, I will drop it too, time to move on. Back to the football!

Drop the Keyboard Gangster stuff

Next time I’m at a Vics game make yourself known to me 

As you don’t know who I am am ask Davie, JD or Tudge to introduce us

People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. Take a look at you and your crew on the Darvel site about 6 weeks ago. What goes around comes around. 

Difference being im just a punter, they two are getting accused of being Whitletts committee. Tbh, i don’t think anybody from Darvel should be saying anything when you’ve got DL as a committee member

15 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Difference being im just a punter, they two are getting accused of being Whitletts committee. Tbh, i don’t think anybody from Darvel should be saying anything when you’ve got DL as a committee member

I’m not from Darvel and I’m sure the Legend can speak for himself. 

Archived