Whitlets vics

Thereporter

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How does your pitch normally take bad weather??? Looking forward to my 1st visit. Hope the game goes ahead.

Normally really good getting games on, but the rain this week has been horrendous. Weather warnings today and tomorrow, so I couldn’t even take a guess if it’s going to be on

Whitletts have signed left back Morgan Brown on a permanent deal from Troon. Delighted to get the wee man on board, had a really successful loan spell with us last season

Good to see the republicans get pumped today, maybe they should carry on down the a77 & catch a ferry rather than head back up the way

Why would you say that? It’s a club founded on their beliefs and tradition. They have a bit of banter sir, nothing more.

8 minutes ago, Ayr Victoria said:

Why would you say that? It’s a club founded on their beliefs and tradition. They have a bit of banter sir, nothing more.

Judging by your replies it won't bother you because it looks like you favour the green side of the ugly sisters, this west of 'Scotland' junior football, not the Irish republic, maybe you should support your local team 

Hahaha I see a wee flag gets the inbreds up in arms
Oh well there you go
Good game today whitletts punished us at set pieces and took the points
Me well I enjoyed today nice pies and nice little ground

Wasn’t the flag pal , was the up the ra chants and a few other things that didn’t go down to well . You’ll know who it was , no place for it at a junior game .

Wasn’t the flag pal , was the up the ra chants and a few other things that didn’t go down to well . You’ll know who it was , no place for it at a junior game .
No argument from me on that score
It was 2 people and they ended up getting shouted down by other candy fans .
I stood right beside the whitletts fans no bother whatsoever

No argument from me on that score
It was 2 people and they ended up getting shouted down by other candy fans .
I stood right beside the whitletts fans no bother whatsoever

I actually enjoyed the banter the day, good to see a decent crowd down and on the whole I reckon we deserved our win. Wouldn’t like the two nuggets to give your crowd a bad name, because everyone i met was brand new. Massive save from our goalie at the pen to keep it 2-1, we went up 3-1 no long after which gave us a bit of breathing space.

I actually enjoyed the banter the day, good to see a decent crowd down and on the whole I reckon we deserved our win. Wouldn’t like the two nuggets to give your crowd a bad name, because everyone i met was brand new. Massive save from our goalie at the pen to keep it 2-1, we went up 3-1 no long after which gave us a bit of breathing space.

Same terry whitletts fans no bother today

You probably deserved the win from our point we missed chances at crucial stages but you punished our mistakes and took the points .

Nice stadium the stand is superb and gives a great view of the game and your groundsman done some job to get the game on with that rain which was constant from about Thursday .

Archived