Whitlets vics

Thereporter

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And the season before [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Do you need to ask your brothers permission before you post, you only ever come on when he starts spouting his pish [emoji30]

Not at all TT was just stating a fact in case you had forgot, although yous wer the only team to beat us that season the only plus for your mob that season 🤣🤣🤣

I enjoyed that day, one of the only bright spots of that season

"Thereporter" only reports about George Grierson. He thinks we don't know he hates him, so he continues to bore the pants off everybody else on this forum by mentioning it several times every day on any thread he can contrive a minor connection to his target. He doesn't realise how much people are pointing and giggling at him for doing it so much.

4 hours ago, Big shanner said:

Must admit was very confident about today sending offs defo changes gave no excuses tho must go there next week and leave with a win

The sending off that did not happen is the biggest talking point. Ref was throwing cards around like confetti yet gives a penalty to us for pulling back and does not show a red!?  The rules say he has to go.

You only played the last 20 with 10 and our guy went with over 5 to go so 15 minutes with 10, at home, should not make a massive difference.

When our guy got his 2nd yellow for kicking the ball away after being given off, he was definitely onside and about to go through on goal with only the keeper to beat.

Impressed by your two huge centre backs!

My pie was not good and was not eaten.

The sending off that did not happen is the biggest talking point. Ref was throwing cards around like confetti yet gives a penalty to us for pulling back and does not show a red!?  The rules say he has to go.
You only played the last 20 with 10 and our guy went with over 5 to go so 15 minutes with 10, at home, should not make a massive difference.
When our guy got his 2nd yellow for kicking the ball away after being given off, he was definitely onside and about to go through on goal with only the keeper to beat.

Learn the rules daft arse, you don’t get a red for last man tackle. You’ll be wan of the nuggets that was threatening the manager and the ref on the way aff🤦🏻‍♂️[emoji22]

5 hours ago, bc57 said:

Last line here is the best. 

8 hours ago, bc57 said:

You might have said, I was starving. I would have had your pie.

Archived