Whitlets vics

Thereporter

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I won’t make today’s game due to work commitments, which doesn’t happen very often. 

So good luck to Whitletts, I hope yous pick up another 3 points today and continue this good run of results.

Keep posting the scores folks as I will be following them as I work.

4 hours ago, iPhone said:

I won’t make today’s game due to work commitments, which doesn’t happen very often. 

So good luck to Whitletts, I hope yous pick up another 3 points today and continue this good run of results.

Keep posting the scores folks as I will be following them as I work.

Do you work for Apple ?

2 hours ago, glensmad said:
6 hours ago, Thereporter said:

I’m not the only one to hear this rumour.

Got an even bigger one about Grierson.

You really have no idea how boring everybody finds your cracked record stuff, do you ?

On the subject of boring, Pot & kettle spring to mind.

Just had a quick check of "Thereporters" profile  and he has made 88 of his 205 posts directly relating to George Grierson.  The number would've been higher if I wasn't missing out the posts where he didn't directly reference him but it was obvious who he was talking about.

6 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Just had a quick check of "Thereporters" profile  and he has made 88 of his 205 posts directly relating to George Grierson.  The number would've been higher if I wasn't missing out the posts where he didn't directly reference him but it was obvious who he was talking about.

Were your pals all busy tonight?

10 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

I don’t know who’s the sadest, him for posting about Grierson so much, or you for checking & counting?

1 hour ago, Viewparker said:

3 days it took for you to come up with a witty reply. Did you attend remedial at school. 

I had other things to content with. People to wind up rather than come back with my usual sharp wit.

It was a good reply though, don’t you think?

Archived