Whitlets vics

Thereporter

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/20/2018 at 15:25, juniorfootyspy said:

You are very wrong bud. It was his signing on fee. They even offered the lad puss puss £500 to sign emoji23.png

I remember when Hurlfords wages and signing on fees were being splattered all over this forum with zero proof.

In fact I remember a prominent Darvel supporter who used to stick the knife into Hurlford quite a lot about some of their playing staff so its quite ironic (I think) that its now his club getting similar accusations.  Thats not even a dig at him it just shows how quickly football can turn.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Terry Tibbs said:

No and years

I’ve only been reading this for a year or so and just recently started posting so don’t know the history of him very well.

Im not caring who he is but I would like to know why he pretends to be a Whitletts fan and who he actually follows. 

I’ve only been reading this for a year or so and just recently started posting so don’t know the history of him very well.
Im not caring who he is but I would like to know why he pretends to be a Whitletts fan and who he actually follows. 

We’ve been down this road on numerous occasions and still no one connected to Whitletts knows who he is 🤷🏻‍♂️

On 25/08/2018 at 20:25, ardeerultra said:

To early to say promotion?

I wouldn’t get carried away with talk like promotion. A good start to the season can change very quickly. I think Whitletts could get better as the season goes on with the experience they gain in this league. Lost the 1st 2 games to better teams and had a very disappointing draw against Darvel who were poor on the day and Whitletts lost 2 very soft, late goals.  Hopefully keep picking up points and each place above relegation is a bonus!

I wouldn’t get carried away with talk like promotion. A good start to the season can change very quickly. I think Whitletts could get better as the season goes on with the experience they gain in this league. Lost the 1st 2 games to better teams and had a very disappointing draw against Darvel who were poor on the day and Whitletts lost 2 very soft, late goals.  Hopefully keep picking up points and each place above relegation is a bonus!
I have always said staying in the division should be our target anything else is a bonus [emoji837][emoji835][emoji837][emoji835][emoji837][emoji835]

I have always said staying in the division should be our target anything else is a bonus [emoji837][emoji835][emoji837][emoji835][emoji837][emoji835]

I’ve a serious question, I was asking about, but to no avail, who is the fat guy that looks like James Corden on your coaching staff.

2 hours ago, Thereporter said:

Not surprising from part of Griersons coaching staff, no class what’s so ever, you wouldn’t get Henderson’s, Sloan’s or strain’s coaches coming on and berating a member of a public forum.

Well they should because you deserve berated. 

Not surprising from part of Griersons coaching staff, no class what’s so ever, you wouldn’t get Henderson’s, Sloan’s or strain’s coaches coming on and berating a member of a public forum.
You deserve all the shite you get so go cry else where [emoji867][emoji867]

Archived