Whitlets vics

Thereporter

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, xastrax said:

Ur goals was gifted u actually played better with ten than u did with 11

Aye nae bother we should have started wae 10 would have beat you comfortably but no doubt u will finish above us this season with that team of heroes 

anyway best of luck to big Geordie and hope he recovers quickly after his op 

We also had 3 players out injured

I should’ve said we had 3 out yesterday plus one away working abroad for 4 months, and another long term injury. Arguably all 5 would be starters. We don’t have a good enough bench to have 3 starters out. Our 1st 11 is a match for most in this league but when we have a couple out we just don’t have the quality to replace them.

The big boy was out game head down not tackling body language all wrong that’s why u sit in stand and manager makes decisions if we won the game u wud be saying wat a great decision
As I said only my opinion and I am certainly not slating the manager even if we held on I would still be saying the same thing [emoji106][emoji106]

I should’ve said we had 3 out yesterday plus one away working abroad for 4 months, and another long term injury. Arguably all 5 would be starters. We don’t have a good enough bench to have 3 starters out. Our 1st 11 is a match for most in this league but when we have a couple out we just don’t have the quality to replace them.

Unlike some mate we don’t make excuses we just get on with it

4 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

When everyone is back from holidays, injuries and work commitments then the squad does look pretty strong. Big George will have choices for each game and that is a great position for him to be in. It’s good to see Barbour back, he brings a lot to the team. He scored a good goal yesterday when others would have been muscled out of it.

Ten men we only need 10 men 
thankfully it was only Whitletts and we could get a point 
Your needing to get off the glue auld yin you can't be happy with that squad we are no shouting about promotion you are. There is no chance your going up enjoy the relegation fight [emoji108][emoji108]

We will get promoted 

And so you should the money you’ve spent. Being honest, you can’t be happy with some of those signings. Your best players yesterday were the ones thats been there for a few years

And so you should the money you’ve spent. Being honest, you can’t be happy with some of those signings. Your best players yesterday were the ones thats been there for a few years
Cameron is stealing a wage he moves about the park like he is towing a caravan

3 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

This money we have spent ??? We have hardly spent 4 figures , so where does all this money we have spent came from ?

This money we have spent ??? We have hardly spent 4 figures , so where does all this money we have spent came from ?

They playing for free?

5 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

They playing for free?

All within our budget and see if I was involved with any other club I could not care less what they are spending or what their budget is , only seems to be an issue from you lot , did u go for any of the guys we signed and never got them ? 

All within our budget and see if I was involved with any other club I could not care less what they are spending or what their budget is , only seems to be an issue from you lot , did u go for any of the guys we signed and never got them ? 
If we did I am glad we never got them after watching that yesterday 🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Money talks, it don’t sing and dance and it don’t play football.

I wanted you guys to win yesterday, but the weekly wage that your 3 central midfielders are on for what they gave that 1st half isn’t on. One sent off, one almost sent off and had to be taken off, and the other should of been sent off for throwing a punch.

I wanted you guys to win yesterday, but the weekly wage that your 3 central midfielders are on for what they gave that 1st half isn’t on. One sent off, one almost sent off and had to be taken off, and the other should of been sent off for throwing a punch.

My fucking god the first true thing u have actually said on here I’m in shock

Archived