Whitlets vics

Thereporter

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who really cares who plays for Whitletts and to be fair I wish they were at full strength . however if we play well we will win simple as that but we need to start winning starting from tomorrow as every other team that will go up will take 6 points off them 

Who really cares who plays for Whitletts and to be fair I wish they were at full strength . however if we play well we will win simple as that but we need to start winning starting from tomorrow as every other team that will go up will take 6 points off them 

Spot on games v Whitlets are must win, like you said other contenders won’t drop points against them, I’m sure Graeme will have the measure of someone’s team that just work hard.

39 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

The contenders won’t drop points against Darvel either, at the moment not many are dropping points against Darvel. 

Tomorrow is the day Darvels season begins.. in recent years the vale have had a good record at Dam Park. 3-0 Darvel for me.. Vernon hat-trick.

Ok Greg thanks for your input sir. Couldn’t cut it at Meadow and you’ll struggle to play every week with Darvel as well.

Darvel are a good side but I’m confident of another hard working performance tomorrow, so going 2-1 Vic’s. [emoji835]️[emoji837]

Rossvale were shit .St.rochs were shit .
All the contenders will all take 6pts off Whittlets , your arrogance astounds me .
You'd be better shutting your big mouth an concentrating on your own team at the moment would u not ?

8 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

Rossvale were shit .St.rochs were shit .
All the contenders will all take 6pts off Whittlets , your arrogance astounds me .
You'd be better shutting your big mouth an concentrating on your own team at the moment would u not ?

and yous are shit as well and i couldnt even tell you who yous play the mora as i dont really care but u certainly care about darvel , do u go to bed talking about us and get up in the morning talking about us ? 

3 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

and yous are shit as well and i couldnt even tell you who yous play the mora as i dont really care but u certainly care about darvel , do u go to bed talking about us and get up in the morning talking about us ? 

No, it’s laughing at you’s, not talking!!!

13 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

How do you think the team are playing?

Last two games they have played well. I think they need to strengthen up a bit and dont think that has been done this season.  Mostly just beefed up the squad in terms of numbers but not actually improved the starting 11 from last season yet which I think they need to do.

Last two games they have played well. I think they need to strengthen up a bit and dont think that has been done this season.  Mostly just beefed up the squad in terms of numbers but not actually improved the starting 11 from last season yet which I think they need to do.

You’ve obviously no seen much of us then, because the boy Miller we signed from Saltcoats has been different class and wee Thomo is as good a striker iv seen this season

Archived