Whitlets vics

Thereporter

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

From the man that was going to lugar to help 

was watching Whitletts and arthurlie the day 

Glad I did. Great game. Great football. Great bunch of boys. Great company and the team  won handsomely. You wouldn’t recognise that description. 

1 minute ago, Darvel legend said:

But I will before the season is out 

You might manage one out of that lot the way girvan and Larkhall are shaping up but you’ve just had the worst start in the league for 8 years and all you can do is question what game I choose to watch. It happens to be the nearest junior ground to my home  .  I have never mentioned helping at lugar or any other club. People like you have convinced me never to make that mistake again.

Both, first half was tight, but two errors for the first goals. Second half only one team in it. Don’t know if I’ve seen a bigger team than The Vics, the big guy that burst his head was outstanding, as were Barbour and number 9. We need to start competing in this league. It was the exact same thing against Benburb on Wednesday.

f695cf19-d279-47e1-848e-f744c79ab40a.jpg
Wee update on Big Raymie, before pic, and 7 stitches later. Big man took a sore one early in 1st half, to play on the way he did, was motm, and even went on to score shows the mentality him and the rest of our team willing to fight for Geordie and the fans.

f695cf19-d279-47e1-848e-f744c79ab40a.thumb.jpg.bbe34d78fad9773c462e01d6fbd014b3.jpg
Wee update on Big Raymie, before pic, and 7 stitches later. Big man took a sore one early in 1st half, to play on the way he did, was motm, and even went on to score shows the mentality him and the rest of our team willing to fight for Geordie and the fans.

Looks a sore one, but I doubt he stayed on for Grierson.

The big guy was outstanding, he must of been off the park getting treatment for a long time, I was hoping we would have taken advantage but the Vics were solid.

He was off the park about 4 times getting bandage changed and blood cleaned up in 1st half. The physio done a great job getting it fixed better at half time.

Well done tonight. Miles better team and deserve the lucrative home tie against talbot in the next round.

... still fuming about our performance though. Absolutely no fight in the team.

Said it about Saturdays game, Grierson’s teams only work hard, that’s all he’s got.

Archived