Whitlets vics

Thereporter

29 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Like I said earlier, you know nowt but keep trying though but thought you would have bigger fish to try n catch

I like a wind up, thought I would try you as I hadn’t seen your name before.

Did it work?

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Like I said earlier, you know nowt but keep trying though but thought you would have bigger fish to try n catch

I think he still has you dangling on his hook. You can’t cast again when you have a wee Pike wriggling away. 

34 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

I think he still has you dangling on his hook. You can’t cast again when you have a wee Pike wriggling away. 

All I have at the moment is the possibility of someone on here trying to put a small hook in my mouth

Whats that you have sticking in yours &  sucking on ???

11 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

All I have at the moment is the possibility of someone on here trying to put a small hook in my mouth

Whats that you have sticking in yours &  sucking on ???

A straw coming out my vodka and coke. While I sit back and laugh at you getting all angsty. 

31 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Angsty ????? 

Too much coke or should I say cock :rolleyes:

Another poster who doesn’t have a brain cell to their name. Go and google the word and then apply it to my comments on you and it will become clear. 

Why are you Ayrshire boys always going on about willies ?  Have you got a wee hankering and want to come out. 

7 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

Another poster who doesn’t have a brain cell to their name. Go and google the word and then apply it to my comments on you and it will become clear. 

Why are you Ayrshire boys always going on about willies ?  Have you got a wee hankering and want to come out. 

Had to google it myself.. 

You should be in Dictionary Corner.

15 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

So not only do you suck willies also eat dictionaries 

Do you  do them at the same time or what?

Archived