Whitlets vics

Thereporter

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So “The Reporter” only reports on stories he doesn’t actually know the truth to and stories he likes to fabricated all for the purpose of shit stirring? You will have a good career in the media will those sort of skills.

Did you know he was having major surgery or that he had signed a long term deal smart arse?

Here we are on the eve of the new season. Really looking forward to tomorrow’s match. Cumbernauld will be a tough outfit but I think we’ll be up for the battle and get a good result. I can see a really tight game so going for 2-1 Whitletts.

Up the Victoria! [emoji837][emoji835]️

No I was alluding to him looking for another job, as has been his style.
Didn’t know anything about a “ major “ operation, also never knew he’d signed a long term deal.
Where did you get your info from then. Listening to many rumour talkers. Look after your own field.

I said that the other night 
failed at Craigmark 
failed at vics
Girvan relegated

and the reporter informed us all he was a good youth coach at Ayr lol. 
Why has Ayr not invited him back then. Him being such a Successful coach in his day.

Did you know he was having major surgery or that he had signed a long term deal smart arse?

The answer to both those is yes. Not bad for a smart arse eh?? It’s you that doesn’t seem to know anything.

25 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Can’t make up my mind what I want more, Whitletts win or the Galacticos of Darvel to get F****d.

both would be great

Schadenfreude is an awful affliction that can be treated. Get yourself up to Darvel and embrace what you hate and I’m sure you will have a fulfilment that will make you a better person. 

3 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

Schadenfreude is an awful affliction that can be treated. Get yourself up to Darvel and embrace what you hate and I’m sure you will have a fulfilment that will make you a better person. 

Are you just googling big words and sticking them into sentences. I now need to google what it actually means.

34 minutes ago, Ayr Victoria said:

Here we are on the eve of the new season. Really looking forward to tomorrow’s match. Cumbernauld will be a tough outfit but I think we’ll be up for the battle and get a good result. I can see a really tight game so going for 2-1 Whitletts.

Up the Victoria! emoji837.pngemoji835.png

I bet you are hoping Girvan win even more!! 

Archived