Whitlets vics

Thereporter

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucky today I was told, nothing in the game.

You talk absolute nonsense sir. We were by far the better team and the boys throughly deserved their victory. In my honest opinion it could’ve been more. George is building something exciting here, get with us or get to f**k sir.

Up the Victoria!

14 minutes ago, Ayr Victoria said:

You talk absolute nonsense sir. We were by far the better team and the boys throughly deserved their victory. In my honest opinion it could’ve been more. George is building something exciting here, get with us or get to f**k sir.

Up the Victoria!

That will make 2 of yous.

Up the Victoria!

What’s he building that’s so exciting? You sir are full of shite, away back to Girvan

On ‎28‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 20:16, Thereporter said:

What’s he building that’s so exciting? You sir are full of shite, away back to Girvan

Mate what are you on! ive been about Geordie for years and whilst we didn't always see eye to eye hes far from arrogant I would say single minded is more accurate. 

Mate what are you on! ive been about Geordie for years and whilst we didn't always see eye to eye hes far from arrogant I would say single minded is more accurate. 

So you didn’t get on with him, the man falls out with everyone. Who were you with him at?

I see that the big (made up) ‘fall out’ at training has really affected Whitletts. 
wins against annbank and maybol£ and looking strong 

Listen, I’m only saying what I heard, and I don’t think I’m the only one that heard this!!
Are you Grierson?

58 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

Listen, I’m only saying what I heard, and I don’t think I’m the only one that heard this!!
Are you Grierson?

If this is the affect that your fight has had on the Whitletts team, well they need to fight more often.

The bubble will burst. Scraped results since he’s been there.

What a load of rubbish you talk sir. We’ve barely had a pre season due to last seasons play off and this season starting earlier than usual. We’ve started well in Ardagh and hopefully will finish Top of section.
Things are looking promising at Vic’s and George is a great guy who can take us forward, hopefully adding a few more faces. You have a serious agenda with him for some reason sir.

What a load of rubbish you talk sir. We’ve barely had a pre season due to last seasons play off and this season starting earlier than usual. We’ve started well in Ardagh and hopefully will finish Top of section.
Things are looking promising at Vic’s and George is a great guy who can take us forward, hopefully adding a few more faces. You have a serious agenda with him for some reason sir.

I’ll decide what a post, you’ve been told on another thread from me, why the hell would a grown man like you pretend to support another club.

54 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

I’ll decide what a post, you’ve been told on another thread from me, why the hell would a grown man like you pretend to support another club.

You are coming across bitter. At the end of the day whitletts are winning games and that's what matters. So geroge derserves the credit he is receiving IMO.

but that's the joy of football everyone has different opinions. 

Pretend to support another club? I support Whitletts Vic’s sir. Keep insinuating all you like sir, but I support Vic’s and I support George as well.

Archived