Whitlets vics

Thereporter

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All the best to the Whitletts this season, The team looked strong when you played us last

Cheers mate, hopefully get yous in a cup, I always enjoy my wee days on the swally up there. Wee Peters a great guy and we always get a cracking laff with the woman behind the bar

On 24/07/2018 at 22:23, ardeerultra said:

All the best to the Whitletts this season, The team looked strong when you played us last

I think there’s a few players away since then mate. Work commitments and injury have hurt them a bit. It’s a shame as I agree, they were looking strong!

Hearing Steven Kerr has retired from football "for good" this time. Across both the amateur and junior form of the club. I hope that the club plan a wee event for him as he was a stalwart and a real whitletts boy at heart. Apart from that 1 Judas season away.

Has George not bankrupt Whittlets yet with his big money signings? Always likes to splash a bit of cash.

Ffs, heres anither yin 🤦🏻‍♂️

38 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

Your not the 1st to say this, another poster said he did that a 3 other clubs.

No big money signings from George so how could he bankrupt them like that?

which clubs did he actually bankrupt?

Lucky today I was told, nothing in the game.

You’re right bud, we’re just pish, if Maybole never got they 3 men sent off we’ve have got hammered. It was 4-1 Whitletts going on 6-4 to Maybole. Really hope we can sort ourselves out for Monday.

18 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

Lucky today I was told, nothing in the game.

I was at todays game.

i just hope that you get the help that you need. You seem very obsessed with whitletts. 

Archived