Whitlets vics

Thereporter

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brings it on himself, very arrogant man.

U having a laugh not arrogant at all guy just puts his all into a club and very professional. But then again u need to hide behind a user name instead being man enough to say who u r

Don’t know him personally, but anytime I’ve seen him, he have very little time for others, walks past people without a bye or leave.

There u go u do t know him personally like we do and ur way off mark with ur comment s

George will walk mid season. He has form

What’s your problem with Geordie?? For someone who doesn’t even support Whitletts, you spout some shite about him. Did he make you a sub yin day or something? I find it strange that most of your posts are about him. Will i tell him he has a stalker?

Usually when the money runs out and when he asks for ridiculous amounts for players

Aye? He must’ve had massive budgets at Darvel, Lugar, Muirkirk, Newton Stuart 🤦🏻‍♂️

And those 4 clubs were managed by George over 3 seasons. Kind of proves my point

Don’t let facts get in the way of your shite. Spent 3 year at Darvel, left to take Buffs job. Was he wrong doing that?? Muirkirk 2 and a half year, no idea why he left. Left Newton top of the league and in a cup final after a serious car crash on road down there. At Lugar i heard he was paying players out his own pocket last couple months, but then you’ll know that. He left Saltcoats to come to Whitletts which he obviously thought was too good an opportunity to turn down

Don’t let facts get in the way of your shite. Spent 3 year at Darvel, left to take Buffs job. Was he wrong doing that?? Muirkirk 2 and a half year, no idea why he left. Left Newton top of the league and in a cup final after a serious car crash on road down there. At Lugar i heard he was paying players out his own pocket last couple months, but then you’ll know that. He left Saltcoats to come to Whitletts which he obviously thought was too good an opportunity to turn down
Well said [emoji122][emoji122]

Archived