Whitlets vics

Thereporter

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To answer your other question, we’ve retained the whole of last seasons squad, added two young fellas from Saltcoats, and a couple more to follow. I doubt there will be any more than that

Im kinda new to the junior scene, the ammies is still my main watch . Is there a close link between your ammie and junior team ? Have you any idea how they look this season or do you not take much of an Interest, were any of last seasons squad good enough to step up?

Im kinda new to the junior scene, the ammies is still my main watch . Is there a close link between your ammie and junior team ? Have you any idea how they look this season or do you not take much of an Interest, were any of last seasons squad good enough to step up?

I reckon 2 or 3 could make the step up. The two managers are in constant contact, and there’s always a couple of the ammies training with the Juniors for experience. They’ve lost 4/5 from last season, and brung in about the same. Think they’ve only played one friendly so far and were beat from Drongan, but we had their keeper playing for us that day which left them short

Another poor performance from Whitletts today, look to be a few players short for this season unless still some players missing!

One out for season with injury and 2 have new jobs and are out for foreseeable future. The manager has it in hand, far too early to say we’ll struggle. The start of the league campaign is when to judge us

2 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

One out for season with injury and 2 have new jobs and are out for foreseeable future. The manager has it in hand, far too early to say we’ll struggle. The start of the league campaign is when to judge us

I agree you shouldn’t judge yet. Hope it all works out well, should have been going up as champions not as play off winners, 3 players out like you said from last season but not many new faces. 

I was expecting to see a strengthened squad this season. 

28 minutes ago, iPhone said:

I agree you shouldn’t judge yet. Hope it all works out well, should have been going up as champions not as play off winners, 3 players out like you said from last season but not many new faces. 

I was expecting to see a strengthened squad this season. 

I think the vics will be fine. Started back late compared to most teams as well. Geroge will still be recruiting players also. 

6 minutes ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

I think the vics will be fine. Started back late compared to most teams as well. Geroge will still be recruiting players also. 

Good, I hope they can consolidate their position in that league & look to build next season even challenging for promotion. 

Good point, but I think your still wrong.

All 3 have legitimate reasons as I’m sure you read.

1 with work, that was out weeks ago.

another with work, genuine as a load of people from Ayr going to work there at the moment. It’s good money for 4/5 months.

And the other has been injured before the season ended.

TT, correct me if I’m wrong on this. That was what I had been understanding!

Good point, but I think your still wrong.
All 3 have legitimate reasons as I’m sure you read.
1 with work, that was out weeks ago.
another with work, genuine as a load of people from Ayr going to work there at the moment. It’s good money for 4/5 months.
And the other has been injured before the season ended.
TT, correct me if I’m wrong on this. That was what I had been understanding!

U r spot on there on every count somebody made a joke about the bust up and we know who it was but as always rumours spread there is no busy ups at whitletts

8 minutes ago, xastrax said:

U r spot on there on every count somebody made a joke about the bust up and we know who it was but as always rumours spread there is no busy ups at whitletts

That’s good to hear, I hoped that after such a great end to last season. Just a pity about the lose of the 3 players. I hope it doesn’t affect survival hopes?

I have seen few managers at whitletts in my time there and u won’t see a harder working manager than George. He never stops and players all respect him as do all involved his man management skills are second to none and he says it as it is to many ppl out there try give him hard time and look to slate him at every chance

I have seen few managers at whitletts in my time there and u won’t see a harder working manager than George. He never stops and players all respect him as do all involved his man management skills are second to none and he says it as it is to many ppl out there try give him hard time and look to slate him at every chance

Brings it on himself, very arrogant man.

Archived