Whitlets vics

Thereporter

I hope it’s not true, Whitletts future is looking good under this manager. Was expecting to see more new signings than this.  If true then what is it all about, if not then who is this information coming from?

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cudnt be further. From truth I was at training boys out in hell of a shift Left happy as a team. No bust ups do love a nice story to stir shit lol

Tell the truth Davie, there was a 22 man brawl at training. Even Josh Sloan was in about it, heard he broke his crutch oer the goalie coaches heid

22 men? 
a lot bigger squad than last season then!!

That includes management and committee, everybody was in aboot it 🤛🏻

Absolute nonsense sir. Why start accounts up to make up shite about Whitletts. No way would George fight with any of his players, especially publicly. The man is a class act and is very professional in everything he does.

Away back to the Darvel thread ya nonce!
You can keep him, we get enough shit stirrers on our thread! [emoji6]

I see, glad you cleared that up...

To answer your other question, we’ve retained the whole of last seasons squad, added two young fellas from Saltcoats, and a couple more to follow. I doubt there will be any more than that

14 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

To answer your other question, we’ve retained the whole of last seasons squad, added two young fellas from Saltcoats, and a couple more to follow. I doubt there will be any more than that

Good, a few more players were required. 

9 minutes ago, juniorfootyspy said:

Based on last night's result, I'm starting to think it might have some truth in it?!

That’s only because you want it to be true.

you cannot read anything into the result of a friendly.

That’s only because you want it to be true.

you cannot read anything into the result of a friendly.

Agree but getting skelped from a mediocre prem amms team who are in process of rebuilding does have to worry you slightly? Not like you had a weak team out either.

It was a pre season game that we never played well in. George was trying new ideas and new players etc.

We firmly believe he will get it right this season and we’ll maintain our place in the championship with ease.

Judge us come November time not after 2 pre season games sir.

Archived