Whitlets vics

Thereporter

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah its true I’m hearing. Big Isaac swung 6 players about, Blair Anderson climbed up a ladder and nutted big Buchanan, as he was falling like a felled tree, Sean Ewart swnug that wondrous left peg at the big yins napper. Wee Fisher snubbed a snout out in the gaffers eye because he was a sub at training. Whole team got arrested and done a night in King Street because our goalies a copper. Hoping there aw out for the nights friendly

Absolute nonsense sir. Why start accounts up to make up shite about Whitletts. No way would George fight with any of his players, especially publicly. The man is a class act and is very professional in everything he does.

Away back to the Darvel thread ya nonce!

Nah its true I’m hearing. Big Isaac swung 6 players about, Blair Anderson climbed up a ladder and nutted big Buchanan, as he was falling like a felled tree, Sean Ewart swnug that wondrous left peg at the big yins napper. Wee Fisher snubbed a snout out in the gaffers eye because he was a sub at training. Whole team got arrested and done a night in King Street because our goalies a copper. Hoping there aw out for the nights friendly

🤣🤣🤣🤣

I will no pick u up the night now since half the team have been remanded [emoji12][emoji12]

I will no pick u up the night now since half the team have been remanded [emoji12][emoji12]

As far as i know its still on, getting played at Bowhouse though

Archived