Grassing

19 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

We all know who the grasses are on here anyway. But then highlighting them would be grassing too wouldn’t it?

Grassing on grasses isn't grassing. Grassception.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I’m still not comfortable with it. Code of silence.

I couldn't give a flying f**k if you're comfortable with it or not.

45 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

We all know who the grasses are on here anyway. But then highlighting them would be grassing too wouldn’t it?

Getting nervous?

20 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
34 minutes ago, Rugster said:
I couldn't give a flying f**k if you're comfortable with it or not.

Are you still grumpy from the last round of tedious matchday shite our thread lastnight?

Just like to fire an exocet at the pretendy veggie shadow boxer from time to time, keep him in line.

If we are talking about top grasses, I think you have to say that Greg Scarpa is really at the highest level.  A made member of the Colombo crime family, Scarpa carried out dozens of murders, engaged in dozens of criminal enterprises and was a high level power broker in the family, all while acting as an informant for the FBI.  It's rumoured that the FBI even paid Scarpa to torture a suspect in the 'Mississippi Burning' murders in the early 1960s.

Sadly, for Scarpa, he ended up dying of AIDS after contracting HIV from a blood transfusion.  His grassing was revealed soon after his death.  Allegedly several members of his crew are leading members of the Colombos to this day.  His FBI handler, Lin DelVecchio, was charged with corruption related to Scarpa but was acquitted.

5 hours ago, Ross. said:

Depends on the circumstances.

I've worked in a lot of pubs and clubs and seen some outrageous scams to help staff fill their pockets*. If someone is clever enough that they can appear to balance the stock with the takings and get away with it, I would probably let it go. If someone was literally just dipping the till and not even trying to disguise it, I would have to have a word. Seems hypocritical but in my view the first one is down to management stupidity and for that they deserve to lose out, where the second one is just thievery and deserves to be called out.

*I have never resorted to any kind of thievery while working in a pub, aside from the time I found a 3 figure sum of money sellotaped to the underside of a table, which I pocketed on the basis that no one would ever be stupid enough to come asking about it. I was right, but some poor b*****d probably took a kicking somewhere...

How would you feel if you found out someone had been selling cans of gin for a pound, pocketing the cash, and writing the can off as damaged stock?

4 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

For the past year?!?! There are three already in the "Grass box" I need to wade through. That'd be a full time job to product a report for the P+B masses. 

At the very least the total number of occurrences of grassing, along with those upheld should be easy to produce, so we can accuse you of being too lax/overly stringent.

Announce each grass as they grass in this thread. Don’t even need to say why they’ve grassed or who on. Can just be updated with who’s grassing, make for interesting reading and some speculation.

Announce each grass as they grass in this thread. Don’t even need to say why they’ve grassed or who on. Can just be updated with who’s grassing, make for interesting reading and some speculation.
Iv just reported you, so lets see if this works

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

How would you feel if you found out someone had been selling cans of gin for a pound, pocketing the cash, and writing the can off as damaged stock?

Unlikely you could get away with that in large enough quantities that it would be worth doing. I’d probably just slap them for thinking it worthwhile.

Most effective one I ever seen was at a pub in the City Centre. Monday to Thursday they had offers on glasses of wine. Small glass(125ml) for 99p or a large glass(175ml) for the usual price of £2.49 or whatever it was. Despite being heavily advertised, a lot of folk would still order a large glass(A lot of posers drinking there, didn’t want to be seen to be drinking the cheap effort). Every large glass sold would go through the till as 2 small glasses. Customer would save 50p(Rately questioned, customers happy thinking the staff fucked up and undercharged) but the pub would be up 75ml of wine. When you are selling 30/40 large glasses a night, that’s a lot of wine that the pub is recording as sold but is still in the shelf. Easy from there to serve a few glasses, not ring them through the till and pocket the cash. Seen folk(including the pub manager) adding 20 quid a night to their wage and as far as the pub was concerned, nothing was missing.

My work has more grasses than the Serengeti Plains. Annoying thing is I don't grass on anyone, they usually grass on me for trivial things and I end up in the cnut's house. 

so basically

5b4fc9ea63a5a_trustnoone.png.369479c10df52ac0a440f4e63783b06e.png

Archived