AWAY SUPPORTERS WELCOME - AYR UNITED

11 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

I do plumbing maintenance in the deoach and dorrous ( wrong spelling)on dumbarton road .would mind trying it before an ayr v thistle game .can you get the train from partick station too maryhill ? .looks a decent pub .or can looks be deceiving ?

Could get the underground from there to kelvin hall or St. George’s and a short walk. If you don’t mind a walk plenty of good pubs to break your journey up 

3 hours ago, Potted hOuGh said:

Not so. That was the Lizzie bus at Morton. Wallsey trashed their club champion.

I stand corrected. Could have sworn it was Ayr. I shouldn't drink on an empty heed 

2 hours ago, 1nickydevlin said:

I do plumbing maintenance in the deoach and dorrous ( wrong spelling)on dumbarton road .would mind trying it before an ayr v thistle game .can you get the train from partick station too maryhill ? .looks a decent pub .or can looks be deceiving ?

I was in the other Saturday and it was decent enough, better getting the underground to st George's cross, 15 minute walk but decent enough pubs on the way. 

3 hours ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Don't get the train to Maryhill. You'd be as well walking from Partick... well, not really, but Maryhill station is about 2 miles away from Firhill.

Subway from Partick to Kelvinbridge or St George's X.

• 1 month later...

Took a 25 seater to the game yesterday and we were welcomed into the Bell Rock in Ayr.

It's a decent boozer with good prices.  Any away fans looking for a pub pre-match then I'd recommend this place. We'll be back.

Some of the Ayr lads jumped on our bus to the game, good chorus of Black n White shite between us.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 04/10/2018 at 17:58, Buckfast said:

Somerset is already compliant for the premiership (in the unlikely event that we get there.), don't see why we would need to ground share.

They all want our black & white pound.

Archived