AWAY SUPPORTERS WELCOME - AYR UNITED

Hi guys how’s it going, I’m a ayr united supporter and my family have a very big pub located half a mile away from Somerset park, the pub is called THE BELLROCK BAR it’s got jukebox, pool table and 4 large tv screens showing all sports before and after the game, also it has a big lounge with a bar through there aswell so would be able to allocate as many away fans as possible it’s a friendly old fashioned boozer with sporting punters( into there racing, coupons etc .....) and there is also a bookies straight across the road from the front door, big car park round the back door which buses and cars can park In, we are willing to put a spread on before games if buses book in and other supporters come in. Prices are reasonable £2 bottles of beers a burger and a pint £5 pints £3 get yourself along guys give it a try ...

THE BELLROCK BAR

144 AYR ROAD KA9 1TS

IMG_0708.jpgIMG_0709.jpg

Ayr has never had somewhere like this and was down at Somerset today talking to club members and they think it’s a great idea, it will be a mixed support and is a family pub ........

Half a mile away? Your at Prestwick toll. Where the Centrum used to be. That's way over a mile. :-s

Though to be fair, the pub is quite good. Has a good atmosphere and an Aldi  across the road to buy your carry-out afterwards. Sorted :-) 

10 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Half a mile away? Your at Prestwick toll. Where the Centrum used to be. That's way over a mile. :-s

Though to be fair, the pub is quite good. Has a good atmosphere and an Aldi  across the road to buy your carry-out afterwards. Sorted :-) 

Hold on, is it the old Pleasantfield?

That's a good 20-30min walk.

IMG_0711.jpg

Sorry guys it’s supposed to say 1 n half mile away but the buses could park behind the pub then could leave and take you to the game then come back, sorry for confusing and this is not a violent pub at all it’s a old man and family pub it’s been done up to highest extreme and welcomes anyone in at anytime

3 minutes ago, Kerr93 said:

IMG_0711.jpg

Sorry guys it’s supposed to say 1 n half mile away but the buses could park behind the pub then could leave and take you to the game then come back, sorry for confusing and this is not a violent pub at all it’s a old man and family pub it’s been done up to highest extreme and welcomes anyone in at anytime

Best of luck with this, neebur.  

I'm sure there's a bowling club that Pars fans use down your way through? It gets rave reviews from our lads and lassies and, we even have a boolin champ that beat one of your boolin champions.  :thumsup2

All the best with your project butYep Hawkhill bowling club,  free pool table cheaper drink prices and pies and soup on all £ 1, buses can also park and 100 yards from the ground mixed company and no haste , had the Morton boys in on Saturday and they'll be back.

best of luck anyway

1 hour ago, P475 said:

Best of luck with this, neebur.  

I'm sure there's a bowling club that Pars fans use down your way through? It gets rave reviews from our lads and lassies and, we even have a boolin champ that beat one of your boolin champions.  :thumsup2

Not so. That was the Lizzie bus at Morton. Wallsey trashed their club champion.

1 hour ago, Kerr93 said:

Haha we’re looking to book into somewhere in Partick for the away game in the cup 28/07 any recommendations?

First recommendation would be don't book anywhere in Partick.

4 hours ago, Kerr93 said:

Hi guys how’s it going, I’m a ayr united supporter and my family have a very big pub located half a mile away from Somerset park, the pub is called THE BELLROCK BAR it’s got jukebox, pool table and 4 large tv screens showing all sports before and after the game, also it has a big lounge with a bar through there aswell so would be able to allocate as many away fans as possible it’s a friendly old fashioned boozer with sporting punters( into there racing, coupons etc .....) and there is also a bookies straight across the road from the front door, big car park round the back door which buses and cars can park In, we are willing to put a spread on before games if buses book in and other supporters come in. Prices are reasonable £2 bottles of beers a burger and a pint £5 pints £3 get yourself along guys give it a try ...

THE BELLROCK BAR

144 AYR ROAD KA9 1TS

IMG_0708.jpgIMG_0709.jpg

Best of luck. Might divert the bus there when the Pars come visiting. We like pubs with character. Take the Bowbridge Bar in Dundee for instance *cough*

1 hour ago, Kerr93 said:

Haha we’re looking to book into somewhere in Partick for the away game in the cup 28/07 any recommendations?

Munns  or the Star and Garter on Garscube road is popular with away fans.

I'll mention your place to the bus convenor. 

Munns  or the Star and Garter on Garscube road is popular with away fans.
I'll mention your place to the bus convenor. 

Yeh not a problem 07375270586 that’s my number save it and let me know I will open the pool table up l, free games of pool and put a spread on for the boys, we will be looking to go somewhere up ur way when we come aswell so il get on it pal

I do plumbing maintenance in the deoach and dorrous ( wrong spelling)on dumbarton road .would mind trying it before an ayr v thistle game .can you get the train from partick station too maryhill ? .looks a decent pub .or can looks be deceiving ?

Archived