New Managers

nodmaster

18 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

paddy gets sack at Darvel all hell breaks loose for a few week

Only a few weeks lol.  Girvan one I don't know much about so can't comment, but as for the Lugar one it's ridiculous imo, he had only came in start of preseason took the training and played some hard friendlies where he tinkered with the team and formations, don't know if they read too much into friendly results or weren't happy with what boys were featuring in games but crazy decision from their committee 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

No one wants to see anyone get the sack but I find it strange when paddy gets sack at Darvel all hell breaks loose for a few weeks and then it happens at girvan and Lugar without him getting a chance and hardly a murmur on here 

weird 

No one gives a f**k about Lugar mate 

25 minutes ago, Ubidizzy said:

No one gives a f**k about Lugar mate 

If There Wee Boy Is Not Playing He Cany Be Picked Up By A Better Team,So In My Eyes THEY Dont Give a F**k About Lugar Either,That My Friends Is The Bottom Line.

23 hours ago, debbiedingle said:

If There Wee Boy Is Not Playing He Cany Be Picked Up By A Better Team,So In My Eyes THEY Dont Give a F**k About Lugar Either,That My Friends Is The Bottom Line.

Strange way to run a club!

with the players brought in that would have only left room for six of their boys and they knew Paddy was looking to bring more players in and they weren’t having it.

a good wee club being ruined.

36 minutes ago, Ubidizzy said:

with the players brought in that would have only left room for six of their boys and they knew Paddy was looking to bring more players in and they weren’t having it.

I’d imagine it will be two less players they have in Allan and ally gaw 

6 minutes ago, Goalie25 said:

I am a player with lugar if people want to bring them down that's fair enuff, am happy with my performance that's all that matters to me!!! Swings and roundabouts 

Fair enough but surely you can’t be happy with the fact they don’t seem to want to improve, and just carry on with the same boys!

personally I’ve never heard of it.

51 minutes ago, Ubidizzy said:

Fair enough but surely you can’t be happy with the fact they don’t seem to want to improve, and just carry on with the same boys!

personally I’ve never heard of it.

We do want to improve money talks that's the thing expectations and lugar don't have it so deal way it 

Just now, Goalie25 said:
11 minutes ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

Prob just happy to have a team on the park. Who took them yesterday 

Mega, no disrespectful 2 any1 but cumnock got a fright for 45 mins 

3 hours ago, Ubidizzy said:

Players brought in were pish same as we r getting slated the noo only saying 

16 minutes ago, Goalie25 said:

Players brought in were pish same as we r getting slated the noo only saying 

Aye that’s the reason they sacked paddy thanks for clearing that up makes a lot of sense!!!

stick to posting when you’re sober mate.

1 hour ago, Ubidizzy said:

Aye that’s the reason they sacked paddy thanks for clearing that up makes a lot of sense!!!

Wind up pal me for 1 didn't understand why it happened am only having a bit of banter same as every1 don't hide behind a keyboard 

Just now, Goalie25 said:

Wind up pal me for 1 didn't understand why it happened am only having a bit of banter same as every1 don't hide behind a keyboard 

Well it's all about paddy av not got a bad word to say about him or his players, av stuck by lugar as well as paddy did and am allowed my opinion , nae sarcasm and btw a am sober 

A am sober btw this is getting a bit harsh opinions is the answer 

I can't believe Lugar did not know what they had a manager who was willing to work hard and work out what was best spoke to a few players that have now walked  laugh at a quote the players he brought in were pish I ok so the players you had were better will there be another commitie meeting after yesterday result 

18 hours ago, jnr supporter said:

I can't believe Lugar did not know what they had a manager who was willing to work hard and work out what was best spoke to a few players that have now walked  laugh at a quote the players he brought in were pish I ok so the players you had were better will there be another commitie meeting after yesterday result 

Wind up m8 

18 hours ago, jnr supporter said:

Wind up m8 same team that finished strong last year not that bad eh!!!!!

Archived