New Managers

nodmaster

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 29/07/2018 at 19:29, jnr supporter said:

I can't believe Lugar did not know what they had a manager who was willing to work hard and work out what was best spoke to a few players that have now walked  laugh at a quote the players he brought in were pish I ok so the players you had were better will there be another commitie meeting after yesterday result 

I Think There Might Be A Meeting after Tonights result,;)

18 minutes ago, jnr supporter said:

So the players that were subs will play on Wednesday as the players parents won't be happy 

I really have never came across a junior team that is run like a boys club where whinging parents can make decisions that ultimately damage the future of a club.

On ‎01‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 23:48, nodmaster said:

Manager Gary Small sacked by Whitehill Welfare two games into new Lowland League season.

44 minutes ago, nodmaster said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Selkirk insist they have not folded and are talking to Lowland League about their future after a difficult start to the season which has seen them lose their first two games 10-0 and 8-0, and recently appointed boss Terry Ferguson leave the post and be replaced by Gordon Rae.

Lowland League forum for this!!! 

2 minutes ago, spud4 said:

Just as relevant as your walking football posts are in the junior football forum. Give the guy a break.

My walking football posts are very relevant as they are for Rutherglen Glencairn's proposed walking football club.

5 minutes ago, spud4 said:

Just as relevant as your walking football posts are in the junior football forum. Give the guy a break.

Its not relevant at all to Junior Football, it would be like me posting in the Premier League forum that Lugar have a new manager - there are separate forums for a reason, so we don't get bogged down with irrelevant mince. Those two posts were irrelevant mince from someone who clearly has also never heard of fucking Google or Social Media but instead expects everyone on here to do work for him with no reward.

My walking football posts are very relevant as they are for Rutherglen Glencairn's proposed walking football club.

Not junior related in anyway. Is walking football part of junior football? No it’s not. So it’s irrelevant to this forum.

3 minutes ago, spud4 said:

Not junior related in anyway. Is walking football part of junior football? No it’s not. So it’s irrelevant to this forum.

It is entirely relevant, as it is a junior football club who is trying a new concept of the game, and it is open to all supporters of all clubs. So I'll continue to post it.

It is entirely relevant, as it is a junior football club who is trying a new concept of the game, and it is open to all supporters of all clubs. So I'll continue to post it.

A new concept of the game? My point exactly. It is not junior football and therefore by your strict laws of this forum it does not belong in the junior forum. The junior football forum is for junior football related matters. Not walking football. So if your going to jump down someone else’s throat then at least adhere to your own rules.

2 minutes ago, spud4 said:

A new concept of the game? My point exactly. It is not junior football and therefore by your strict laws of this forum it does not belong in the junior forum. The junior football forum is for junior football related matters. Not walking football. So if your going to jump down someone else’s throat then at least adhere to your own rules.

:thumsup2:rolleyes:

Its not relevant at all to Junior Football, it would be like me posting in the Premier League forum that Lugar have a new manager - there are separate forums for a reason, so we don't get bogged down with irrelevant mince. Those two posts were irrelevant mince from someone who clearly has also never heard of fucking Google or Social Media but instead expects everyone on here to do work for him with no reward.

I’m not suggesting that the guys posts were in the correct forum cause they are not. No need to jump on him though when you post about walking football in other thread. That was my point JK.

1 hour ago, spud4 said:

I’m not suggesting that the guys posts were in the correct forum cause they are not. No need to jump on him though when you post about walking football in other thread. That was my point JK.

I didn't "jump on him", neither did I impose any "strict laws of this forum", as you have suggested.

I posted one  post which simply said "And this is relevant to junior football how ?"

Your reaction has been completely OTT.

I didn't "jump on him", neither did I impose any "strict laws of this forum", as you have suggested.
I posted one  post which simply said "And this is relevant to junior football how ?"
Your reaction has been completely OTT.

Why ask a question when you know fine well that it has no relevance to junior football. The guy has made a mistake and posted on the wrong forum. Easily done if he is potentially jumping between forums. Just as you have with your walking football posts. Although he didn’t feel the need to ask you a pointless question as to the relevance of your post.

So, who's the new Lugar manager then?
I searched the Premier League forum and can't find it.

Archived