Champions v Champions Elect

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Can see us lying down for Kenny's old team on flag day. Understandable and probably the right thing to do.
I'm sure Celtic are the only professional Scottish team that we have not defeated. Would I be right in saying that?

On 16/07/2018 at 19:58, ATLIS said:

Massive game for us, first game back in the big time and what a way to start it.

Celtic will be shaking in their boots 

Celtic could be wearing lead boots and win. However if Livi get anything I shall raise a glass to them.

29 minutes ago, LogieLivi said:
On 30/07/2018 at 12:47, EdinburghLivi said:
Can see us lying down for Kenny's old team on flag day. Understandable and probably the right thing to do.

I'm sure Celtic are the only professional Scottish team that we have not defeated. Would I be right in saying that?

Correct. Sure it's 19 defeats in a row to them at the moment, too.

Not expecting much else barring a horsing, anything else would be a pleasant surprise. Will be the largest crowd I've ever seen us play in front of, FWIW.

Kenny Miller scoring the winner would be #SCENES.

5 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

When did you beat Sevco?

Season we were relegated in the Championship play-offs, after we were confirmed as second bottom. Bit of a minter for the **** truth be told as that was the worst Livingston team ever.

When did you beat Sevco?
First season in SPL. 2-1. A Barry Wilson Thundercunt from outside the box on the stroke of half time and a Stuart Lovell overhead kick.

Craig Halkett header from a Matthew Knox free kick during our relegation season.

First season in SPL. 2-1. A Barry Wilson Thundercunt from outside the box on the stroke of half time and a Stuart Lovell overhead kick.

Craig Halkett header from a Matthew Knox free kick during our relegation season.

As you well know that wasn’t Sevco. Keep up. Sevco were formed in 2012

I reckon we will go :-

Kelly, Kaja, Gallagher, Halkett, Saunders, Brown, Byrne, Pittman, Robinson, Miller, Miller. 

Bench :- Stewart, McMillan, Lithgow, Lawless, Cadden, Jacobs, Hamilton. 

I’m hoping we compete and don’t just get blown away, will be a great experience and a deserved reward for the players for the last couple of seasons, they deserve this big occasion. 

Really looking forward to the game, regardless of the result it’ll be a proud moment watching my wee team run out at Parkhead tomorrow as a premiership side again. 

Buzzing for this game, massive crowd and our return to the big time, I am going to savour every minute of this seasons campaign, again no expectations, I just hope we get up in their faces and rough them up a bit,

Kelly

Gallagher

Halkett

Saunders

Brown

Crane

Pittman

Byrne

Sibbald

Kaja

K Miller

I think this may be there or thereabouts.

11 minutes ago, LiviGaz said:

Buzzing for this game, massive crowd and our return to the big time, I am going to savour every minute of this seasons campaign, again no expectations, I just hope we get up in their faces and rough them up a bit,

Kelly

Gallagher

Halkett

Saunders

Brown

Crane

Pittman

Byrne

Sibbald

Kaja

K Miller

I think this may be there or thereabouts.

Crane is suspended and I think Sibbald is injured. 

Thought Miller and Sibbald just had strains, that was about 2 weeks ago, maybe even longer for Miller, surely should be fine by now. 

If Crane is suspended and Sibbs is still inkured then i'd go with a back 4 of McMillan, Gallagher, Halkett, Lithgow- Kaja and Lawless on the wings- Byrne, Pittman, Keaghan in CM-  Lee Miller up front with Pitts and Keaghan getting up to support him when he can.

Kelly

McMillan    Gallagher    Halkett    Lithgow

Kaja     Byrne   Pittman    Jacobs     Lawless

L Miller

Not a hope in hell Kenny Miller will drop himself for this game right enough but that's what i'd go for.

I just can't see anything other than a Celtic win. I think Celtic will too strong in all areas especially after four competitive games under their belt the past few weeks.

3 nil or thereabout.

Archived