Shortlees drawn away to tynecastle

sunnysider

11 hours ago, quickoverayard said:

Tynecastle is a game you can most certainly win.

Certainly agree with you, hopefully the Shortlees loyal take a large following up with them and make plenty of noise.

Heard their goalkeeper Garry Murdoch is on holiday when this game takes place, hopefully they find an experienced goalkeeper for this game.

11 minutes ago, TheBark said:

What’s the script with the lees keeper is he going anywhere? As I know they have approached another goalkeeper and promised him he will be number 1

Not to my knowledge, i know he is away on holiday, could be bringing in another keeper in for competition with Garry.

Not to my knowledge, i know he is away on holiday, could be bringing in another keeper in for competition with Garry.

Probably mate, the boys been guaranteed number 1 spot, but that’s the talk you need to give if your wanting to bring in another good goalkeeper

Shortlees, will win this by at least 3/4 goal, tynecastle  are torture, i follow the league and know the team well

Without the Influence of Lee Wallace ( Rangers) this season and the whole management team leaving at the end of the season, and the fact that their squad is very poor compared to most of the other EOS squads,

cant see anything other than a Shortlees win

31 minutes ago, TheBark said:

Probably mate, the boys been guaranteed number 1 spot, but that’s the talk you need to give if your wanting to bring in another good goalkeeper

Thats it, hit them with all the patter to get them to sign. Who is the keeper they are trying to sign?

Garry will miss 2 games .well so I have heard and he's going no where just a shame that he's missing this massive game for the club.hopefully lees can get threw but it's another hard game if they do.

Thats it, hit them with all the patter to get them to sign. Who is the keeper they are trying to sign?

I’m not want to say mate as he a pal and not sure if anyone has to know at the moment as he’s not 100% but any shortlees ones on here can announce it if they want as they would have heard, and I’m sure he’s been down for a game/training so would have seen him

Really don't think Billy would replace Gary prob the best keeper in Ayrshire last year but spoke him last week and he is 100% away on holiday when this game is getting played so Billy will need to do something I heard they were bringing in Billy Stewart but I could be wrong

2 hours ago, sunnysider said:

Really don't think Billy would replace Gary prob the best keeper in Ayrshire last year but spoke him last week and he is 100% away on holiday when this game is getting played so Billy will need to do something I heard they were bringing in Billy Stewart but I could be wrong

I don't think Billy will be the answer.dont think he's playing anymore.hes played a few times with lees before and also was playing with thistle last year.hope they can get someone decent as they will miss Gary's quick play from the back and also reads the game well

Archived